[not a chapter]

Okay, it's been almost two years, you guys deserve an update.

Yes, I've been awful and horrible to you all. But I'm attempting to come back. As some of you might have notice I went back and answered some comments - the ones that were questions at least and hadn't yet been properly answered by other readers.

The next thing I'll probably do is correct spelling and grammar mistakes and even some inconsistencies throughout these stories - aka I will destroy your hopes and dreams every time you get a notification for this story and it turns out to just be some house cleaning.

Afterwards, I'll decide whether I will simply write a conclusion to this story as it already is - that was my initial plan anyway - or if I'll scrap some of the things that have already happened and come up with a slightly different, more fully fleshed out plan. But the truth is, I suck at coming up with bad guys/villainous figures so I will probably just settle for what is already in motion.

Disclaimer: I am now a college student with a boatload of coursework to do.

Disclaimer nº 2: My writing has evolved in the last two years, mostly in its content. Therefore, the tone of this story might shift slightly. If it does I will warn you and I will always be sure to notify you of any possible warnings before I publish a chapter.

Yours, a struggling uni student who will try her best.