Meeting Tony Stark (kindda)

Thank you so much to all the readers and a special shout out to TrueWhovian77, ninja64, LittleMisAwkward and MissMonster13 for leaving your votes!! Please review and vote, but mostly, enjoy :D

After their sobering conversation, Annabeth helped Percy pack most of his belongings and clothes (and a deadly weapon or two) into as few bags as possible and, Friday after only morning classes (thankfully) they caught the subway to the court house where the papers were being dealt with. After what felt like a week of waiting but hadn't probably been more than half an hour of knee jerking and fingers tumbling (as helpful as his ADHD was in fights and in keeping him alive, it certainly didn't do any wonders for his patience), a young couple walked out of the court room, followed by a pair of police officers Percy recognized and a pair of stoic looking man who he guessed were lawyers.

The couple seemed to be talking (arguing, actually) with the cobs.Without any obvious reason the dark haired men suddenly spun around towards Percy and Annabeth and headed in their direction with longsteps, leaving his redheaded partner to deal with the cobs and the lawyers.

- So, which one of you is Perseus? - the billionaire asked the teenagers, pushing his (certainly) expensive sunglasses up to rest in his head. Annabeth raised an eyebrow at Tony as if asking him if that was his best attempt at a joke and Percy looked back at his girlfriend, as if not sure what to do. Somehow reassured by Annabeth reaction, he got up and offered a hand to his now legal guardian.

- That would be me, Mr. Stark - he said, not really sure of how to address his newly found uncle - And I prefer to be called Percy.

- Well, I like to be called 'honey' but you're not really my type...too young - Tony rambled, looking his nephew up and down as if looking for resemblances (or defaults, he wasn't sure which one) - I'm kidding - he explained, not really giving Percy time to react, being as dumb stroke as he was. He then accepted his nephew handshake (finally, Percy was starting to feel like a fool) and quickly strode towards the black limousine, leaving the teenagers no other choice but to follow.

I know, I know, this is small but in my defense a) I'm putting this up earlier and b) the next chap is (probably) going to be longer.

Now, on why I'm posting this up earlier - tomorrow or the day after that I'm going to my mom's home town and after that I'll be  going to London *squeak* on my own so I don't know if I'll get the time to write and upload again this month :( but I promise I'll try, though