Action

As we slow down to a stop at our first red light, Dex plugs his phone into the radio, he plays some chief Keef, hype music of course, I was glad because I started getting emotional, I think I even felt tears roll down my face. I know what we do is wrong but it's to late to stop. People always say we have choices in life, they are right, but when you make your first wrong decision the rest come along with it. The first wrong decision I made was my friends, my homies, my demons, but when me and Dex met 17 years ago we never thought about joining a gang, but shit happens.
As the light turns green and we drive off I notice the glare from my gun in my lap, I then remember the first time I pulled a trigger, it was three years ago, when someone tried to break in, when they noticed I was home they ran, I still let off two shots, I missed both but I still felt so scared. After that I've had to pull a trigger for a living. This is just the life of a demon.
Rico Recklezz is now playing loud as fuck on the SUV speakers, the homies and I get hype as fuck. This kind of music destroys all my emotions and makes me want to smoke a GD.
15 minutes later we come to a stop, and the music goes off, Abel looks back and says the next block is where it all goes down. He then turns the head lights on and rolls slowly towards our destination.
They ain't outside so we can't do our quick drive by, plan B- kick down the door. We all throw our hoods over our heads and make sure nothing is wrong with our guns. When we're all ready we make our way to the front door, then we stop for a split second to look around. CRACK!!!!
The door flies open after Abel kicked it in. Now we were standing in the living room, three GDs were sitting ironing their money, watching tv, well, before we made them shit their selfs.
I recognized one of them from the drive by, he's the first to reach for his gun. As he quickly goes for his gun Dex pulls the trigger and it hits the bastard in the chest. The other two then put their guns down, scared shitless. When all of a sudden another member comes out randomly firing from one of the side rooms. As we all quickly look towards him the two in the living room quickly grab their guns and fire as well.
As JJ ducks down behind a chair, Kawlil falls to his back. He was shot, without breathing I quickly turn and sprayed the two on the couch with bullets. Abel then smokes the dude coming into the living room while Dex and I are still shooting the two GD's on the couch, they are definitely already dead by now but we don't stop until our clips are empty.
We then start to hear sirens so we sprint to the SUV, leaving Kawlil there dead. As we speed off, I feel another tear, but not for Kawlil, for me, for my actions.