The planning for a date

5 years later

Lauren POV

I woke up by Alex calling me i answered and he asked if he could come over and that he missed me i said shure really shyly. When he got at my house he showed me yesterdays vlog then he started making a new one and it was not a live one. The bad/good thing was that in the vlog he said that if the video gets to 10,000 likes that i would have to go on a real date with him. I got so nervous i said ask me in an hour. We went shoping at American Vintage and alot of other stores. Then we went to eat at this fancy place and met sari. When we left Fousey was getting impatient and kept saying were was the uber and it was only 2 minutes away. When me and Lauren droped off Fousey we headed to her house. He said it been more than an hour what do you say 10,000 a date. I said fine and tried to push him out but her wouldn't go.

The next day

Alex POV

I ran over to Laurens house as fast as I could. As i ran through her door i yelled DATE TIME. She  repsonded what are you talking about i said that the video had reached 10,000 she ran and screamed noooo in a cute way. When we went to go to the date i didnt vlog it but it was amazing. After the that we went back to her house. And after that she pecked me on the lips this time. And i ran after her but im to fast and i grabbed  her wrist but she was in heels that time so we fell and she was and top of me i still held onto her wrist just in case and held her waist of pulled her impossibly close and fully kissed her on the lips and she kissed back.

Lauren POV

He kissed me on the lips and i kissed back he seamed shocked but our kisses became more passionate. And soon enough we were sitting on my couch and still kissing. After we stoped kissing we watched netflix and rested because we were both out of breath. After The Bachelor was over he made dessert with vinilla ice cream,fudge brownie, and rainbow sprinkles. After dessert he left and went home. 😣😣😣 The next day he came to my house really early and brought some in n out burgers we ate some and went on a second date.

Guys and girls you dont know how hard it is to write a 500 word story so sorry if it took so long i need motivation to write stuff like this.
See you next time in Laurex:season I.
Follow me on musical.ly and Twitter for updates and sneek peeks for this story. My twitter and musical.ly is funniestthingever.

BYE LOVE YOU!!!