Izuki's Reasons

Hope you like 😉

Izuku's P.O.V - Middle School Age - On the Roof with All Might

"Anyway to answer your question kid, no I don't think you can become a hero without a quirk."
What? No. I don't have enough of a chance that he couldn't have even lied?

"Listen kid, it's important to dream but make sure your dreams are..." All Might starts but I ran off before he could finish.

Izuku - Closed Bar - The bar to villains meet at at the end of the anime

I should have known. Someone like me can't be a hero. I look down at my hero notes, why do I even try it's not like i can use these! I threw them on the wooden ground. Then an explosion came out of habit I ran out to watch the fight.

Izuku -  Sidewalk - While Kacchan is being choked but the heroes aren't helping

Kacchan, I feel like I should help, but doesn't he deserve this after all he's done to me? He told me to kill myself! He gets away with everything! He deserves to be killed! I felt myself start to smile as we made eye contact and a mouthed something to him: 'you deserve this.'

Just then All Might busters onto the scene and.... saves him. WHAT HE TELLS ME TO GIVE UP ON MY DREAMS AND THEN HE GOES AND SAVES THE REASON I NEED TO HAVE A 'UNREALISTIC' DREAM.

I start walking home along with some of the other civilians after the fight. Some of these people are probably missing something important, but still decided it would be a good idea to watch something they have probably seen a billion times, or they couldn't get though to their important thing because of the road damage.

Later

I was on my block about to get to the stairs when Kacchan ran up to me.

"Hey! Deku!"

I barely turned to look at him.

"I saw you out in the crowd, smiling like a weirdo, what so just because it's a fact you won't because a hero without a quirk you've decided to become villian, ha how pathetic are you?" He's smirking his usually smirk, but I could tell he couldn't have expected me to start back at him.

"I'm pathetic? I won't ever be a hero? Hey, if that's true then why don't I just take your advice and jump off a roof? Then you'd be the one with the destroyed dreams! Then you'd be the one who could never be a hero! In fact you'd probably be seen as a villain; I can see the headliner 'Quirkless boy commits suicide', you'd like that wouldn't you? Cause that would mean you win, you would have succeeded in the thing that you've wanted since we found out about me be quirkless! I used to look up to you, but now? I hate you! Your a bully and a jerk, and I can't wait until you do get into UA, cause I know you will, so you can be knocked down a few pegs! And you know what go on beat me again I won't stay quiet if you do though. I'll make sure you never get into UA!" After that he started staring at me.

"Now if you'll excuse me" and with that I walked off with him still surprised, all well no my problem anymore.

Author-chan - Closed Bar - It's night time so the villains are there to talk about villain stuff

The 2 figures looked at the screen listening to their master, until the blue haired one look to his left and found want looked to be a notebook that said 'Hero Notes for my future Volume: 12' and opened it to a random page. He was surprised there were noted on all kinds of heroes in here! Their quirks, their greatest rivals,... their weaknesses. He then started to hatch an idea.

"What do you have that." His master inquired.

"It would seem to a notebook on the heroes, and it has everything! All about their quirks, their rivals, their.... weaknesses." He finished with a smile.