Bakugou's Reasons

Bakugou's P.O.V - 1/2 a year later - he's on a practice mission (are they sent on those?)

Finally! Thought he would never go down. I was just about leave the building when I heard a voice.

"Wow! He was useless! Couldn't even beat a kid, well guess I shouldn't be to surprised he could beat me when I started." I turn around to see a boy with horribly tangled green hair, a lab coat with a black tie and shirt underneath, and thick glasses. He looks so familiar, I know I've seen that hair before, damn it.

"And who are you supposed to be?" I asked totally sounding intimidating.

"Oh, you don't know either. They said you wouldn't remember. Who knows maybe one day I'll start listening to 'em... Hmmmm na." He said then suddenly running towards me. I dodged but he keep come, eventually I couldn't keep up and he tripped me.

"Aw."

"Hey does it hurt to fall?" Is this kid insane?

"What do you mean of course it does."

"Oh I was just wondering. Maybe I won't swan dive off the building then." What. No. It.... it can't be. He's died, he killed himself.

"D... Deku? Izuku?" I called out hoping for him to answer. He turned looking at me and started laughing.

"That's what Blue used to call me, hahahahahaha, hey why do you know?"

"Do you really not know me?" What is wrong with him? "I... it's me, Kacchan, don't you remember?"

"Kacchan? Hmm Kacchan. Nope sorry!"  Wait, WHAT?

"I... Izuku... why... how?"

"Oh, yea I forgot I lot during the first few experience, I still can't remember a lot!" So he doesn't remember, no... NO HE CAN'T FORGET!

"What the hell happened!"

"Oh," he takes off his lab coat showing a white button up shirt then starts taking that off reveling a sickly pale chest and scars on his arms, "see I needed a some non-quirk samples to compare to my collected samples."

"S-samples?"

"Oh right! Now I remember what I needed! A new sample." he picks up his jacket, smiling creepily, and digs around before grabbing something and walking towards me, before walk towards me then he kisses me! I try to fight back but he doesn't budge and I eventually melt into it then I felt a sharp pain in my side and the world started getting darker.

"Hehe see you in a bit."

Author's P.O.V - villian base - Bakugou is strapped on a operating table  - some gore but no explicit details

When Bakugou awoke he could only see the bright light of an operating lamp (I don't know what they are called O---o) then suddenly the light was pulled back and revealed the horror of the room. To his side there was what looked like a bookcase covered in blood with random body parts in jars, but some normally body parts; such as eyes, ears, and noses, were laid out, some looking like they were thrown on it with a care. In front of his was a table with a try containing multiple surgical instruments. Final a shadow began to move.

"Isn't it great! This is were I learn more about quirks and how to help people with them! Do you like it?" Izuku walking in front of Bakugou.

"This place is a gore fest!" Bakugou shouted. He wasn't wrong there was blood everywhere, even on the table he was strapped onto had dried blood all over it.

"Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing? Someone was going to do it eventually anyway. This is the only real way to fully understand how quirks work and how they effect a person's physical build. I'm doing everyone a favor! Now I can start effectively helping!"

'He's lost it! Wait! He isn't supposed to be DEAD!' Kacchan though suddenly angered.

"How in the world are you not dead! I saw the body! I.... I...." Bakugou started spacing out.

" 'I I I' wow you sure do talk about yourself a lot! I wonder if you have a flashy quirk to match!" Deku said then immediately stop preparing his tools. "A flashy quirk... flashy...... quirk? That's what they said you had! Haha hehehehe WOW I REMEMBERED SOMETHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA" He was laughing and couldn't stop eventually it turned to crying. "You... it was you! You're the reason! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT, EVERYTHING! It's all your fault!" Bakugou didn't try to talk back to him as Izuku rambled on, after all he already knew it was his fault.

"And now you're going to know what it was like for me everyday you tried demolishing my confidence! Were we ever really friends or was I just your.... your...... SERVANT. Someone to all ways loom up to up! Was the entire school not enough for you? Did you need to know that you could make the weakest kid feel even worse than he already did, make his feel more insignificant than he already did?" Izuku angrily grabbed a scalpel from his tray "Answer me!"

"I... I um...." Bakugou didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry. I know the answer already" Izuku pull the small knife into the air, "and it makes me sick." The scalpel was plunged into Bakugou's side.

Bakugou's P.O.V - About 35 minutes later - he's still chained to the table, barely awake, and Izuku is at his desk with 'samples'

I don't get it. He's supposed to be DEAD. I saw his body, the note, everything! He's should be dead.

"You know if you want me dead so badly I could just erase your memory of this, and you can live out the rest of your days thinking I'm dead." He said staring at his clipboard. No I don't want that! I was so depressed when he 'died' I can't go back to that.

"No, just tell me how! I saw your body! You jumped, you were dead! So how are you alive!" I would have screamed if not for the chain around my throat.

"Sorry! That's, like, extremely classified info. And even if it wasn't I can't remember very well were I come from! All I remember is: this place, Blue, and depression, and I'd rather stay away from the depression!" He finally looked up from his clipboard. "Your quirk is so interesting. I wonder how exactly your body creates the substance requested from it AND can mange to secret with out you completely over heating! Maybe I can find out! Huh?" He looks back down and starts flipping through his papers. "'AWWW' your UA so no fun time with you then!  😔😖"

"What are you talking about?" He was starting to make me angry.

"You see if I had my fun then UA found you then I would be in serious trouble. I mean killing a citizen is one thing, but killing a sidekick is something completely different! I mean if I die I don't want it to be at one of their hand!" He turned about to leave.

"Hey! Were you going?" I can't take this I need to know!

"Just to see Blue so I know what to do with you!" He was gone.

I don't get it he's dead. I saw the body, he jumped and dead. Just like you told him. Huh what?
Don't you remember? You told him and I quote 'pray you can have a quirk in your next life and take a Swan Dive off the roof' remember?
Yea I do remember. I've never forgotten, how could I? It was my fault he died after all.
You know if you want to make it up to him 'you could use his little 'rebirth' as a way. Just do whatever he wants of you. That could begin to make up for what you did.
Could than really make it up to him?
It's better then just going back to being depressed and wanting for a villian to waste you.
Yea, it would be.

Suddenly the door opened and a figure walked in.

"So how was your like chat with that subconscious of yours?"

Do you like it? Tell me how you think Todoroki should meet them.

PEACE