Chapter 2: texts

Tyler's POV:

Tyjo: come on man, please talk to me.

Tyjo: josh I'm sorry... please talk to me...

All the texts are read. I'm just trying to save him from being hurt... he said he thinks I'm jealous of him and Debby. And to be honest, I kind of am... I've liked josh for a long time. But I haven't said anything for fear it would ruin the band. I don't even know if he's into guys. I mean of course he knows I am gay. We tell each other everything... or at least... now we use to...

Jish: give me one good reason why I should talk to you.

He hates you, good going tyler.
Not now blurry.. please...

Tyjo: because I care about your feelings and I don't want you to get hurt. Josh, face it. She is so controlling. She never lets you go out anymore. She's not letting you hang out with me just because I'm gay.

Jish: I guess...

Tyjo: and she didn't let you go to the post office because of that one girl that works there.

Jish: I just needed to mail something to my mom...

Tyjo: yeah I know. And she also doesn't let you go to Taco Bell anymore because of your "diet" you have to be on. LIKE WHAT THE HECK MAN. ITS FRICKIN TACO BELL.

Jish: I do miss Taco Bell...

Jish: I'll give it a week and see how things work out... I guess I've been noticing these things too.

Tyjo: are we good...?

Jish: yeah sorry man.. hey.... call me..

And so I did

Hey guys!! This is my first joshler story so sorry if it sucks lol. And if you have any questions then just comment them and I'll do a q&a if you want. And yes I know that josh and Debby already broke up and yes I also know that tyler is married and yes I also know that this is not how the band forms. But it's all just for the sake of the story. Stay alive frens.|-/