Good Karma

Lane's P.O.V.

"Alright Jacob. I'll come pick you up." I sighed into the phone. I don't understand how he manages to always get into trouble.

I grabbed my car keys and headed over to the police station. Once  walked in, I saw a sad Jacob sitting there. One of the officers pulled him up and took off the cuffs. Jacob gets in trouble so many times, they know me here. 

"Hey Lane. Here's Jacob." Officer Martinez said. 

"Thanks. What'd he do this time?" I asked.

"Public disturbance and hitting of a female. I'm surprised the girl didn't press any charges."  Officer Martinez sighed. 

"Oh. Who was the girl?" I asked. Jacob is gonna hear a lot from me.

"Karma Williams. She's a really nice girl. I don't get it." He said.

Karma's P.O.V.

I sighed as I walked into my house, my mother not home. She's probably out with that horrible ass boyfriend of her's. 

"Momma not home?" Chres asked. 

"No. It's not like I care anyway." I snarled. 

"Baby girl, I'm going to put these things in your room and then I'll be back down to treat your face." Chres said, heading upstairs. 

"No, I got it. You did way too much for me today. And stop calling me that." I said.

"Uh, uh, uh. Sit down on that couch. And I happen to like the name baby girl for you. It's cute." He chuckled. 

"Chres!!! Stop it. Let me handle my own. I did it before, and I could do it now." I said, aggravated as hell. I don't need anybody to baby me. I've been handling my self since 8, and I did a good job.

"Karma, I don't do these things because I need to, I do the because I want to. You've been through way too much today, and I'm just trying to take a ciuple of bags upstairs for you. Can I do that please?" He stated. 

"Uh fine. Do whatever." I finally gave in. 

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked, puckering his lips. 

"No, you're not my boyfriend."  

"Well I want to be." 

"Huh?"

"What I'm trying to say is that; Karma, I have some real deep feelings for you. We already act like boyfriend and girlfriend, so why don't we make it official?" 

How am I supposed to reply to this? I do like Chres, but what if he hurts me? I don't think I'll ever be able to live like that. But it's Chresanto. He's a sexy beast. 

"Please?" He pleaded. 

"I uhh, sure. We can date." I giggled. 

He silently cheered and I started laughing. 

"There's that beautiful smile. I'll be back in a sec babe." He laughed. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Maybe this isn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#ChresAndKarma #TeamCharma 

Yes, they are together...

Finally

And what is Lane gonna say to Jacob?

I was being nice today so I decided to update again. Please comment. 

Yurp Yurp...