Little Robin, pt 1

HI GUYS...I am literally writing this on my phone so it may not be good spelling wise...
The same as always I DO NOT OWN DC...even though I really want to someone beat me to the ball *sigh*
*************************************

Batman knew that tonight something would happen but yet he still brought Robin along. Anything would have been better that this situation...apart from death stroke.

The reason that the Dark Knight was really contemplating what he did was because they had walked straight into jokers trap. Now Robin was going head on with the clown prince himself while the caped crusader handled the waves of goons and joker gas heading their way.

Their numbers were slowly diminishing...they were on the verge of winning, or so he thought. The cold air was pierced by a child's scream and not just any scream...Robins

-----5 minutes earlier-----

Come on little birdy just a tad bit more. (A/N ha not expecting jokers thoughts were you?) He could tell that The boy blunder was starting to catch on to his plan but not enough to escape. He only laughed harder at the look of terror and fear from the mini bat.

He led Robin into rather large pitch black room, but if you looked hard enough you could just make out small holes in the walls. Now all that was for him to do was...duck...kick...run for the exit.

He left the young bird practically trembling in the dark room as he locked the seven inch door behind him. 'Thats going to be hard to bust down' he thought.

-----Dicks POV-----

No.no.no.no...

This can't be happening, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID! Batman's going to scold me when we get home...if I get home.

There was a loud hissing noise emitting from the walls then the feeling of cold surrounded him. Finally getting his head on Robin pulled out a tube and bent it in half letting it glow a bright green.

His breath caught in his throat as the saw purple gas slowly creeping along the walls and floor towards him. On the floor a rogue piece of the gas wrapped around his ankle forcing an ear piercing scream out of him. It BURNED...but a cold burn...like nitrogen. Oh no.

He turned around and banged on the door with all his might hoping to get it to budge but it just got colder and colder each passing second.

"BATMAN"

The gas started to brush past his skin forcing him to let out a yelp of pain and shrink to the floor. 'This is how Richard Grayson was going to die...oh Batman's going to kill me' He thought letting out a soft chuckle which almost turned into a sob if he hadn't put a had over his mouth.

Silent tears fell down his face as the gas clung onto his skin, turning his world into one of endless pain. He felt vibrations on the door he was currently leaning on but it didn't matter now...there was no hope.

That was his last thought as his world went dark around the edges of his line of sight and the world of blissful black over came him.

-----Bruces POV (after scream)-----

Run...

That was the only thought in his mind...run to save robin. He didn't even take a second glance at the thugs who sidestepped to let him get to the area of the noise.