Little Robin, pt 3 (End)

OMG JUST LOOK AT THE READS!!!!!!

U GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Don't own anything *wink wink*

**********************************

"RICHARD! Get down from there!"

Currently Dick was climbing on the chandelier in the main hall with a very frantic Bruce bellow him practically screaming him to come down slowly from the chandelier. It had been two hours since the whole 'blue bird' incident and Dick was back to being a two year old all over again.

Which Bruce just wished to ever god he could think of that he wasn't.

Now Bruce had to do a repeat of all those prayers as the small child lost his footing on one of the metal bars and fell, screaming for his father.

Bruce ran, oh how he ran, to catch the tumbling child from the harsh impact of the floor. He held his arms out under Dick and felt a small weight roughly land on his arms...then a small sob.

"Oh dickie, its okay you didn't fall..."

To say Bruce was mad was and understatement but to say he wasn't worried would make you mad. He decided to leave the huge lecture awaiting for the trembling bird until after he calms down.

Alfred was currently away on a unexplained trip to England to visit some friends and families. Even though Bruce really needed someone to help him look after a toddler he knew that Alfred needed this. So here he was, with a crying two year old, a two year old Dick.

Oh well...how bad can things get?

-------------------------------------

Oh man.

Dick found out the backyard actually was apart of the forest beside the mansion. Now I have a missing two year old amongst all of these trees and plants.

When we get Dick back to his normal self he is going to kill me for letting him out of my sight. Oh don't even get me started on Alfred...that man has two rolling pins just for these special occasions.

A small 'thud' alerted the man to his right. Carefully walking towards the sound he kept his eyes trailed on the ground looking for the fallen bird.

He just saw a small mop of black hair appear and disappear behind a large boulder to know that Dick believed that this was a game of hide and seek. Fine, if he wanted to play it like that. Bruce silently crept around the other side of the boulder and sure enough there was Dick huddled over and staring the other way, expecting Bruce to come from that side. A small smile graced his lips as he figured out a plan.

Being silently thankful for his skills as the Dark Knight he made his way towards Dick and wrapped his arms around his stomach lifting him in the air.

"Look what I caught!" Bruce's voice echoed through the forest.

Dick was now struggling and giggling with delight as he was thrown over the mans shoulder gently.

"No. No. Its not fair you cheated, yo-" Dick was cut of from his accusations by a very wide yawn. Bruce couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the child's antics.

"Okay Mister time for bed", Bruce said still chuckling lightly.

Before Dick could even say a word of defiance the old mansion came into view through the trees clearing. Even though he had been living there for a while now the sheer size of it never ceased to amaze him. So soaking in the scenery around him he lay his head in Bruce's shoulder, even though he would never admit it, he was tired.

"See, I told you you were tired but did you believe me. No, you cheeky rascal." Bruce said amusingly as he tickled the small birds sides. The sound of a child's laughter quickly filled the vast forest as they just reached the edge of the woods and the beginning of the clearing.

-----like one or two minutes later...-----

The tall oak door was forcefully pushed open by Bruce as he carried Dick to the living room and laid him down on a plush red couch. Then quickly left the room search of a blanket to keep him warm.

He finally found a medium sized fur blanket in one of the vast closets and hurriedly made his way back to the living room. But upon entering the room the sight of the two year old Dick was not what he saw.

Now a thirteen year old child with messy black hair laid on the couch...in the same spot he left Dick just minutes before. Even though his clothes hugged his frame you would have never guessed what he just went through a few hours ago.

Sighing Bruce made his way over to the abnormally small child and hoisted him off the couch so he was carrying him bridle-style up to Dicks bedroom.

-----nanananananananaDADDYBATS-----

After carefully laying dick down in his own bed he kissed his son of the forehead and turned around to leave. But stopped mid step when he heard a faint voice behind him.

"You know, it was fun being a two year old..."

After regaining his composure Bruce turned his head to face his ward with a small smile.

"Goodnight Dickie", Then left the room while slowly closing the door on his way out.

*******************************

Okay well that was awful...

And a special thanks to everyone who voted and commented on previous chapters and chapters to come.

-MagicCharms