Dancing is my life

This is my first book don't hate.....

These two girls have a lifetime of experience

Well it started like this these two girls named Ashely marly and Jennifer stanly . They were inspired about dancing they were cheerful and pleased about dancing ,but one thing put them down not being in a dancing academy . They still lived up to it they we're about 15 almost 16 happy as ever. They were ready to have there sweet sixteen party slash bash they woke up and refreshed coming to a new start . waiting for school to be over taping pencils listening to mr. fegile waiting for him to shut up, looking at the clock 2min till it's show time . School bell rings talking in the hall disgusting there party for tonight. they go into this big shopping place they put on a fashion show this dress tht dress then suddenly the perfect dress for them ....... awing in surprise of the dress . As they get home it is time for them to get dress welcoming the guess .their mothers have a secret for them the have a a investigator of dancing politics academy . they think it's one of their mothers friend. well luckily they dance their butte off . the investigator loved them .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Their moms tell them to meet her they say hello did I like our dance. she says I loved it and I'm an investigator of dancing politics academy . they scream !!!!!!!!!!! they ask if we could make it in the academy . they ask their mothers ,and of course they say say ........... YES! they scream and they shout . after high school they go straight into the dancing school . the first day of the school. exactly on the first day they learned a new dance move it's called tornado it's a twist with of legs a turn and then up down then again tht is actually a dance I'm the writer and I know how to dance! bck to story. well 2 season of school they are taking the class to a tournament of dance . they are working harder and harder a they go. one of their classmate Emily Edwards twisted her leg . she is one of their best dancers .! they rush to the hospital can she dance at the tournament ? u have to read the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Plz follow and vote and Srry for mistakes!!!!!!

:) ;) <3

Chapter3

Emily has a sprained ankle. they say it's gonna be two weeks before she can dance again , but the tournament is in 2days !!!.

Jennifer: what are we gonna do Ashely ?

Ashely :I don't know but I hope mrs higly will think of something quick -.-

The next day .....

Mrs higley: hello class as you guys know well .... Emily has a sprained ankle and i need someone to fill her spot and I have chosen Ashley ;)

Ashley walks up to the front of the class blushing in the back Jennifer is kinda mad cause she didn't get the part .....when Ashley comes back Jennifer puts a smile on her face

Ashley: isn't this fantastic she says smiling about yo break her face

Jennifer : it is she says smiling the best way she can I think ur gonna do great .

I'm so sorry I haven't updated I feel so ashamed

I'm gonna dedicate each chapter I write to a person that first comments or gives me ideas so send me a message and don't fogey to follow vote share and tell people

Tell ur BFF tell ur mom tell ur dad tell ur brother sister tell ur dog tell everyone :D