Chap 4: i found myself in starbucks

Ashely POV

As I run out of the academy I run into something .....no someone . and not just someone . I look up and see a beautiful face I mentally slap my self

Ashely : uhhh.... sorry hi I'm Ashely

I put my hand out got him to shake
It
Ashely: what's you name ?

He shakes my hand and says ....

Aiden : hi I 'm Aiden ... I'm also sorry for bumping into you

Ashely : oh no totally my fault I say brushing my hair back

Aiden: hey um can I help you with anything like walking you to your car , house , coffee shop?

Ashely : oh that was smooth ... real smooth I say giggling
"But yea I would love to . go to . that thing with the coffee . I mentally slap myself again

Aiden : uhhh ..... ok now I know we just met but have to say Ashely that was kinda cute ....he looks into my eyes. "um I hope Starbucks is ok though .

Ashely : are you kidding I love Starbucks I would love to go there then any other place .

Aiden laughs and runs his fingers through his hand and asks ....

Aiden: we'll shall we ? he says smirking .

Ashely : we shall I giggle and walk through the door .

In the car ......

Aidens POV

Woah I just got a babe in two min and she's really cute though as I help into the car .... like a gentleman . I laugh to myself and hop into the car

Aiden: so why are you in a dance academy you look to fragile to dance ?

Ashely : well.... that's what everybody thinks until I actually dance . in fact I just got a part for one of our best dancers .... which has a sprained ankle .

Aiden : oh sorry . how could I be so blind I say kinda sarcastically . we laugh

Starbucks is 30 min away ,but with her it feels like 2 .

After we finish laughing we realize that we are in the parking lot .

Ashely : we are here how long have we been here ?

Aiden : well ... I think about 20 -30 min or so .

She laughs and we walk in and she orders.....

Ashely : can I have a mocha with whip cream plz .

Cashier : yes . and for you sir ?

Aiden : I'll have a frappe , chocolate .

Cashier : ok .

We walk to our seats and drink coffe and talk after our last sip

Ashley: I'm done . it's been really nice talking to ya .

Aiden : same .... I mean with you .

We laugh and get up I open door again for her ... again and do the same for myself.

Ashely oh my house is 123 palm street .

Aiden : ok .

We drive to her house in silence . complete awkward silence. so I put on some music , and in the corner of my eye I can see her dancing .
Not literally dancing but a cute lil dance seating in the seat . I laugh and she says ...

Ashely : what! oh....my dancing I know right pretty good for seating in a seat .

Aiden : yeah . I have to say it was pretty good .

We laugh then I pull up to her house .

Aiden: this is your stop I believe . I kinda am sad about that .

Ashely : yeah see ya oh and un here's my number you know if you wanna talk or text or something she says kinda nervous

Aiden : oh um yeah I would love to . I mean sure .

Ashely : well bye
She runs and I can't help but to look at her butt .

I laugh and start the car I I go home I stay up for a while texting Ashely . until my eyes got heavy I told her goodnight cause I knew that I was gonna go to sleep .