Fate is a Funny Thing 1

Hello people! this is my first story that i am going to be posting in watt pad. if u guys(includes girls) think that it is being copied from another story please do tell me cause then i will either delete the story or change some stuffs and as you can see my English isn't that good so please bear with me!:)

oh yeah and please do send some feedback and criticism is also appreciated! and also please vote and comment! i would love to hear what you think of my story! oh yeah and also tell if i should continue this or not! i would appreciate it a lot!! so i will not bore you with me taking anymore and let you read the story in peace! and also the name might suck right now but any more names?

P.S. ok soo there might be a lot of slang's..sorry about it...but you know they are the usual kind of..ok real sorry but what else was i supposed to write right? so anyways on with the story!

Prologue

Darelyn Melodious Jewel a red haired, green eyed 16 year old emo(or so everyone thought) was very happy when she found out that her father, a blond- hazel eyed 39 year old man, John Caleb Jewel a lawyer, had found another love after her mother Melody Heaven Crown a red haired, green eyed 36 year old beauty so much like Darelyn left her, her father and her other two younger siblings, her younger brother Joshua Davin Jewel a brown haired, green eyed 10 year old boy and her younger sister Jasmine Felicia Jewel a brown haired, green eyed 6 year old girl, was going to get married to the blond blue- eyed 24 year old beauty Sasha Marilyn Pierce who is a fashion designer. But all her happiness crashes down when she actually gets to know who Sasha really is and has a hell lot ta drama including boys, family feuds, friends, school life, sibling rivalry..pretty much everything!

The question is, in the end of all the drama she will go through..does she get all she ever wanted? Or does she end up having nothing at all and being unhappy?

Chapter 1!

"Bitch! Why don't you go and die!? No body wants you here! Not your father, not your brother or sister, not me and neither did you own mother! Do you want to know why she left? Oh because you were such a pain in the ass for her! At least she got rid of you by leaving! Well your father couldn't now could he? He had to take care of you other two siblings and you! You selfish bitch! Why don't you just go and suicide like all the other emos!? You are just a piece of trash in our happy family! Get lost! Run away! I don't care! Just get lost!" that was the bitchy of a step-mother I got. She was what will I say a blond, blue eyed snob!(no offense to blonds with blue eyes!) a prep, a cheerleader. She hated me and my family. Even my own father. She just married him because he's rich. She's just saying that she only hates me because she doesn't want my other two younger siblings Joshua and Jasmine to go and complain to dad that she doesn't love them and she tortures me. She got me back from my thoughts by her screaming something and bringing a belt..uh-oh I am soo dead meat..i usually am..who cares..stop it dare! Concentrate on what she's gonna do to you!

'shit would you look at that belt!!' said my inner voice.. yes I have an inner voice..but doesn't everyone?

' yeah I know I am soo dead'

'no you idiot I mean it's made from the skin of an alligator..or is it a snake..damn it's worth millions! How did she get it!!? I think so it's from Gucci!!'(A/N no idea if it even exists!!just made it up..lol)

'how could you think of where the belt is from when I am going to- wait what! Are you crazy! It's from Gucci?...noo waayy!! I love Gucci n I have nothing from Gucci!!' I stopped talking to my inner voice when I felt a burning sensation on my side " owwww ugh why the hell did you do...." As another whip comes from her I hear my father's annoyingly cheerful voice from downstairs "honey I am home!!"

"oh coming dear!! Wait a minute me and Darelyn are having a girl talk! Let us finish the talk!" said Sasha in her so called "sweet voice" *not the sarcasm*

" hahahaha oh well I can't wait to hear what my two angels are talking about!"

*gag* *gag* I stopped myself from actually gagging right in front of Sasha.

"hahaha well honey it's girl talk! Soo no u cannot know about it! Now can he dare?"

"hehehe ermm no of course not.."

"say it louder!" she yell- whispered

"nooo of course not!!"

"see!!"

"hahaha OK OK fine I won't ask you about it!!"

"ok darling! Now be in a minute!!"after all her "sweet talking" *gag**gag* she turned to me, all her sweetness gone. Her sweetness are replaced by a glare..a very scary one indeed...

" listen up bitch you better not tell your dad about what has happened cause if you do..you are soo dead.. and I am serious about it! D-E-A-D DEAD!! GET IT!!??"

"y-yes Sasha" that caused me to earn a slap from her

" you call me mom get it? Not Sasha!"

"b-bu..o-ok.." she gives a small fake sweet smile and hugs me and says " there's the good girl! I loved our girl talk all about boys and your friends right honey?" I didn't feel like returning her a hug but she squeezed me so hard on the sides where she had whipped me hurt so bad that I gasped in pain and my eyes became wide. When I still didn't say anything she just squeezed harder that's when I understood she wouldn't leave me alone until I answered her back "y-yes sa- mom *gasp*"

"now that's like a good girl!" she gave me an angelic devilish smile and left. I fell back on my bed and breathed out a lot ta air that I didn't even know I was keeping in! ' life sucks! She seemed so nice when she met us but once dad and her got married..she was the living hell for us..well only me..it's like she's a devil in disguise!' I turned to the side of my bed and saw the picture of me and my mom. I don't remember her clearly but I remember how she used to sound. She was an angel but with red hair and green eyes like me. We look pretty much alike. I guess if we both stood beside each other she would look like my elder sister..*sigh* I wish I had an elder brother. Why couldn't I have one? He would be there to protect all of us! I wonder where mom is. Is she happy with herself? Is she having the time of her life? Does she have a new boyfriend or a husband? Does she have other children? Where is she? *sigh* I wish I could see her. I wish she never left us. I wonder every single night what did I do that she left us? She left me. She could have taken me at least. I remember she used to sing you are my sunshine before. It was my lullaby so that I would go to sleep. " why mom? Why did you leave? What did I ever do? You said I was your sunshine and you never wanted anyone to take your sunshine away but mom you left your sunshine under the rain all by herself to die and be in pain..why?" I didn't know I was crying but how much I tried I couldn't stop them and so I fell asleep by crying myself to sleep as I had done so many times before since the day mom left us..me...