Fate is a Funny Thing 4

OK SO IT'S NOT EDITED!!SORRRRYY!!!I AM RELLLEEE LAZY NOW!!HOPEFULLY U WILL UNDRSTND!!SORRY!!AGNE!!N YEH HOPEFULLY IT'S LONG ENUF!I MYT NOT B BAC 4 ANODA MONTH...EHH..EXAMS R CYUMIN UP..DEY R L8 HEA..SOO YEEH!!!SORRRRYYY!! N NOW ENJOY!!!OH YEH N D NAME OF D STRYS CHNGD!!! I CONSULTED WID MY 2 FRNDS DIANNA360 AND SUMMERLOVER(SHE IS HERE I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL SHE TLD ME DAT DAY!WEN I TLD HER WAT I TOT OF SUMMERLOVER DAT SHES RELE SWEET!UGGH!!)OK SOO ON WID D STRY!!:D

Chapter 4!

Darelyn's POV:

As I take a shower to get things off my mind, I think how my life would be if mom was still really here. As I imagine, I see that mom and I have a great relationship, Josh and I have the same relationship we had, Jasmine and I we become great sisters and we are very close to each other and I can imagine giving her makeovers and she trying to put lipstick on herself and it ends up pretty badly. A small laugh escape my lips as I think of that, but soon I remember the words Josh said. I think they are going to haunt me forever.

" Nobody wants me here. Mom left because of me." I whispered these words over and over again and each time I said them, I felt like a needle was punching a hole through my heart and it just kept getting bigger and bigger.

As I turn off the shower I wrap myself in a towel. I get inside my walk-in closet. Yes I may seem very depressed but I am rich and I have a walk-in closet. I practically live in a mansion. No one knows that except for two people. Everyone thinks of me as a poor emo, but if they knew how rich I really was. Even though I am rich I decide not to be those snobs. I decide to look as a poor person. You see my dad was a NFL quarterback and he had gotten a lot of money from it but after he got married to my mom and had me, he retired. Now he's a boring lawyer. I think so I would have liked him to be a football player rather than a lawyer.

I chose black skinnies, a white tank top with a peachy pink cardigan and peachy pink ballet flats to wear today. I love the colour pink to tell you the truth, except I try not to show everyone that I really like pink. Gotta live up to the reputation of being an emo now don't I?

As I go down the stairs to the kitchen I see dad sitting on the table looking at the food on the table with a grimace. Well guess so I am not the only one who doesn't like Sasha's food. Maybe Sasha wants us to die. Typical Sasha.

"Hey dad!" I shout real loud that causes him to jump up from his chair. He has this shocked look. His eyes are wide and his mouth is open slightly. That causes me to grin. He can really make me happy at times.

"Darelyn! how many time's do I have to tell you to not surprise me like that!" he said in fake anger. I could see his lips twitching slightly to smile.

"oh dad would you stop trying not to smile already? You know that I know that you know you are trying very hard not to smile. So stop trying!" I was smirking this time cause I know that dad hates it when he's caught doing something he doesn't want to get caught doing.

"oh would stop smirking Dare, you look like an evil person!"

" hahaha I know that dad! Now you do know that I am evil right?"

"oh yes you are so evil Darelyn I think so I am going to die by your evilness!NOT!"

"hahahaha!dad evilness!?really!!??like really reaally?*shaking my head* you are weird dad."

"now don't tell me you don't know I am weird?!"

"*chuckle* don't worry dad I know you are waayy wierder then that!" as I was about to sit down for breakfast on the chair I shreiked.

"ahh dad!! What's an animal doin on my plate!?" and it seems so sasha came in the time I shreiked. She was glaring at me. If glares could kill, I would be six feet under now. Oh well time to be evil.