Chapter 2

"...no, he could be useful! We have to atleast give him a chance to... might be the one we're looking for, you said it yourself, we need a..." I tried my hardest to make out any bit of the conversation I could, but I was still dazed from the blow to the back of my head. The blindfold didn't exactly help much either though. Finally I heard footsteps approaching, and the blindfold was removed. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light, but when they did, I found myself in a small empty room, face to face with a rather ripped guy with short brown hair in a crew cut and a tall slim one with long curly hair and wearing glasses. They both appeared to be between sixteen and eighteen. They proceeded to untie my bindings on the chair so i could stand and stretch my legs a bit. The first to speak was the tall one. "I'm sorry we had to knock you out, but it was the only way to get you up here safely. But where are my manners, my name is Flare, and this is Quake. If you'll come with us, we'd like to introduce you to the rest of our group. Exiting the building, I found myself up in the mountains. The trees were incredible, as they had been covered with snow from the earlier winter. My thoughts were interrupted by a booming voice. "Pay attention maggot, the boss don't like to repeat himself." This was from the one they called Quake. "I appologize for my colleague's blunt nature, he's very loyal and tries to keep my best interests in mind. What I was saying was that you've been brought here for a very special reason. You see Christian, you aren't what people would consider 'normal'. In fact, none of us are. That's why we brought you here, so you could join in with out fight for freedom. We've gathered a group of highly trained specialists in different fields of combat, and we believe you might be the final addition we have been searching for." After walking through the woods for a little while we arrived at a rather large dome facility. Entering a four digit code onto the door's keypad, Flare allowed us to enter. Inside was a sight I couldn't quite believe. The scenery ranged from tropical forest to icy tundra to arid desert. I wasn't sure what this place was, but I knew it was fucking awesome. "Here we allow the group  to train and hone their skills in different surroundings, depending on which is most comfortable to them. The central training area, however, is a hologram of the city, where most of our missions will take place. The other members are there now, step through the door on your left and find them all. Once you have, tell them I sent you, they will acquaint you with your surroundings. Now get going, you haven't got much time." Obeying his order, I stepped through the doorway into a large tube. A series of beams and rays began to surround me, and frankly, it scared the hell out of me when it first started. The rays went faster and faster until, there was nothing.