-daddy; e.d

- Daddy I need you, you say as you go out of the club a little tipsy.

- Daddy's gonna make you feel good once arrived at home, he says back as you can hear lust in his voice.

He started to hold your hand and takes you to your car. You get on the passenger seat and he starts to drive home,really fast.

Arrived home, you take your key to open the front door. Once the door open you start to take your shoes of but get stopped by Ethan's hands on your hips.
You turn around so you face him.
You put your hands softly in his hair and start to kiss him. While you were making out he told you to jump so your legs were now locked around his hips. He took you to your room and you're now laying on the bed.

- Baby I'm gonna fuck you so hard after that you won't be able to walk for a week

You felt your panties getting wetter after those words.
He gave you kisses on the jawline then on the neck sucking on it making big purple marks, you were suddenly become a moaning mess. He slowly takes of your t-shirt and bra. Making you crave his touch.

- please Ethan, you says out of breath

- that's not my name, he says while slapping your ass harshly making you gasp, what's my name baby?

- Daddy please, you tried to kiss him but failed

- What do you want baby girl ?

- I want you daddy I want you to fuck me right now, I say as my hands were making their way to his pants unzipping it

He takes of his pants throwing it somewhere in the room and do the same to mine.
He moves of me to take a condom on the bedside table.
As he puts it on he looks at you making sure you're good,you nod in answer.
He positions his tip at your entrance. As he enters you slowly you let a loud moan arching your back in pleasure.

- Faster daddy faster, you moan scratching his back in pleasure.

- Baby your so fucking tight, he says going faster in every trust

- Yes daddy right there, you feel him touching your g-sport

You felt that you were about to cum
- Ethan I'm gonna cum, you managed to say between your moans

- Come on cum for me babe

You then came all over him and he did as well.
He then fell on the bed beside you.

- It was pretty good, he said kissing you on the cheek

- Yes it was, you said back getting closer to him

I think I'm gonna name the girls cause I don't like to call them y/n

Anyways I hope you liked it
Thanks for reading

Bye guys ✌️️❤️️