part 2:journey to explore the truth

Today is the day which will reveal many things to the cadets which they are  kept unaware till now . Naina and her friend's waiting to explore there new mission . Sitting beside pooja's teddy in her room Naina talking with a pic of her rajveer sir "Sir yaad hain last yr ap mere sath the aur apne mujhse promise bhi kya tha ap mera sath kabhi nehi chorenge,fir Ku chale gaye mujhe chorke?apko pata hain na apke naina ko apki kitni zarurat hain fir ap Kaise chorke ja sakte hain mujhe?Duniye k liye ap nehi rahe par fir bhi mera dil ye such Ku nehi manta?Ku mujhe lagta hain ap yehi hain isi duniya me...pls ap wapas a jaiye aur sabko bata dijiye apke naina ka dil jhut nehi bolta..pls sir ab bhut hua pls laut aiye.....please sir please "saying naina start weeping loudly

"Jaane Is Safar Main
Aisa Kya Hua Hai
Meri Hai Kadam
Aur Tera Rasta Hai
Dard Judai Ka
Iss Dil Mein Bhar Ke
Dhondein Ke Tujhko

Rahon Mein Phir Se

Tere Bin Suna Suna Lage
Jag Mujhe Suna Suna Lage
Tujhko Dhondengi Yeh Aankhein
Na Ja Zindagi Mein Aake"

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here in academy ground one love bird sitting lost in their own world.. Ali give pooja a beautiful red rose "Pooja hum apko aj isse jada kuch nehi de sakte par wada karte hum apka sath humesha denge kabhi apko akele nehi chorenge"....pooja happily accept the rose from him and hugged him tightly with tears in her eyes.."mere ranjha tune aj lifetime connection ka wada kardiya mujhe aur kuch nehi chahiye"

Yudi went into infirmary and gave some yellow roses to doc shalini and wished her happy valentine's day...doc shalini happily accept that and wished him back the same

Huda as usual "Huda jaha ho jinaniya waha na ho ye to namunkin hain" huda distributed red roses to every girl cadets in KMA and wished them happy Valentine's day

And alekh like always trying to celebrate his Valentine with his first love"Daru ki bottle..... Lol"
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was near 3.30pm of afternoon so naina and her all friend's decide to meet outside KMA gate where they are ordered to meet at 4 pm according to the latter.They all are waiting outside KMA suddenly they saw a huge crowd near the main road and two people fighting among them ,being a soldier they went there and stopped them..when they returned they saw one black jeep  in that exact place they were standing few minute earlier. They understand it was just a trick to distract them and in that moment someone just parked the jeep for them and vanished into the crowd. They all saw a note in the jeep which have some address written on it with some code language.. As huda was there it was not a big problem for them to crack the code, it was not a tricky code either "chalo ji code to crack ho gaya abhi jeep me bhi baith jao sb,oye yudiye idhar a aur jeep me baith main drive krunga"said huda to which all of them agreed and start their journey....

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They all come near a place which more or less look like a jungle.."dude ye to jungle hain,kahi koi trap to nehi humare liye..I bet rajveer sir hote to aj hume akele ye sb ka samna nehi kr rhey hty".....said yudi who actually getting little afried with the whole situation...."yudi bhai apne  sahi kaha par rajveer sir to humesha humare sath humere hosley me humare himmat main..ap dariye mat"..Ali try to assure yudi "par ab kya yaha se kaha jaye?yaha to koi tower najar hi nehi a raha k signal pakre"said pooja getting irritated...."welcome cadet's,to ap log finally pouch hi gaye" bounty choubey greed them smiling widely.. Naina who was silent all the time throughout the journey speak for the first time "ap kaha they bunty ji Maine apko kal pura academy me dhunda aur WO note koi orderly ne nehi ap hi ne hi suriji ko diya that na?"Chowbey smiled  "yes WO note Maine diya tha aur Maine khud isliye nehi diya kunke mujhe pata tha cadet Singh ki apko doubt ho jayega  Jo ki already cadet  kal hi ho apko chuka hain aur ap aj tk ka wait nehi krti and mera introgression waha academy me hi start kr deti....."all laugh hearing choubeys explanation,naina just started to ask another question choubey said "Now aur koi sawal nehi sare jawab apko mil jayenge andar chale?"with that  choubey went ahead  and all cadets followed him..........

To be continued.........