Part 59: Fight for love

Muskaan "no doctor hero humesha sb ko kahte hain jb tk ek umeed baki rahta hain sipahi larta hain ...may be I m not a soldier but mere patient ko bachne ki har kosish krna meri jung hain and mujhe ye jung jeetni hain.... taking a long breath she push the defibrillator in high voltage for the last time in Rajveer's heart.....

After few second of silent there is a beep sound in machine which turn from one to two ,two to three and three to continuous sound letting everyone know Rajveer's heart started beating once again..

Salini and Dr.Mehta started checking Rajveer's pulse immidiately and yeah indeed his pulse rate increasing to normal speed...

Muskaan finally with a soft smile sat in ground holding Rajveer's operation bed sighing in relive.....

Dr.Mehta with a surprised expression "it's a miracle"

Dr.shalini with a soft smile in her face "yes it is....and it's second time today I saw miracle....Captain want to come back and I m sure he will..Dr.muskaan is right Captain is fighting till his last breath and we have to support him every way possible"

Dr.mehta with smile "well done doctor muskaan..."

Shalini with teary smile "I m proud of you muskaan"

Dr.mehta "operation successful doctors....good job....doctor muskaan stich the skin"

Dr.muskaan "yes sir"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside OT

Neelu reached in hospital

Neelu to yudi "Captain Rajveer kaise hain aur Alekh kaise hain?"

Yudi "Neelu what are you doing here please we are alredy stressed don't increase our pain more"

Neelu "bhai main koi terrorist nehi hu jo apka problem barayungi I just came here to check alekh and captain Rajveer that's it...."

Yudi "whatever but please koi tamasha mat create krna yahape"

Doctor mehta came outside from OT

Gunny abhi brigadier Annirudh Prakash all went to ask him

Brigadier "How is captain doctor?"

Dr.mehta "Operation successful.....and it's a miracle.....anyway he is out of danger now but unconscious for now....we are shifting him in one of the hospital cabin"

Annirudh Prakash "Thanks doctor"

Dr.mehta "it's my duty sir"

Shalini followed him behind

Pooja "thank you so much shalini maam "

Shalini smiling "it's a miracle guys....agr such me koi iska thanks deserve krta hain to that is doc muskaan....you guys relax now"

and she went from there

Muskaan come out few minites later
pooja yudi huda All hugged her tight

Yudi "you did it muskaan...you did it"

Neelu "good work doctor muskaan"

Muskaan ignored her and asked yudi "wo alekh ?".

Yudi "he is out of danger now abhi unconscious hain"

Muskaan looked relaxed hearing the news and looked at naina she went towards her

Sitting beside a silent naina she hold her hand

"Naina captain Rajveer thik hain...now you have to be alright bcs captain Rajveer bht weak hain and jb wo hosh me ayengey wo tum se milna chahengey aur tume hi unka dhyan rakhna hain "