Chapter 10

Happy Valentines Day!!

(Also sorry for venting my personal life)Y'all can skip this small part to the actual story but story time:
-------------------------------------------
So why my on and off girlfriend text me like "What u doing on Tuesday?" Like naahhhh biihhhh you said you were done with me!! But anyway so I responded "Going to class then sleeping why?" Then she gonna be like "😑😑fine then." So I'm like "ok👌🏾👌🏾" so a few minutes go by and she texted me again. "I'm dead serious, want me to come get you Tuesday?" And I'm just looking around like:

 "I'm dead serious, want me to come get you Tuesday?" And I'm just looking around like:

So I responded "lol no. That's not happening again!" Because I'm so tired of her shit. Like she don't know when she wants us to be together or she just wants some 😸😸. Like naahh, I know I'm better than that. It might've taken a few years and a lot of scolding from my best friend and family but I literally can not with her.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: You Don't Own Me

Legacy

"I'm so sorry you two broke up Em!" I said comforting her. But I think everyone knows I don't like her. And I might be smiling and doing cartwheels in my head. But still, I have to care for her. Coming over to my house cry and whatever. And I had to tell Cassidy to step out because they got into it again.

"Thanks for being here for me Legacy even though I know you don't really mean what you just said." She said pulling away.

"Yeah but... you know I still love ya." I said smiling at her.

"I know." She mumbled looking away. I scoffed and lightly shoved her.

"You know? That's not the proper response." She better say it back or we fighting!

"I love you too Legacy." She said smirking. That's better!

"You better." I laughed pushing her to lay down. I laughed even more as we fought, and rolled around my bed.

"Oh Legacy!" Cassidy said popping her head into the room. I finally pushed her off of me and sat up.

"Yes Cassidy?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"So I'm going to borrow Terra for a little but I'll be back so we can hang." She said with a flushed face.

"Gross, use a guest room this time please!"

"Gotcha Babydoll!" Cassidy winked at me and closed the door. I rolled my eyes hearing them giggle outside the door. I sighed and laid back down.

"So she gets to call you Babydoll?" Em said and I rolled over to face her.