Chapter 1

In the morning

Y/n' s POV

GOOOODD MORNINGGGG!! Y/N!!
GET YOUR ASS UPPP!!ITS FREAKING 6:30!!said Yoongi-oppa.
I groan.UGHHHH!! IM AWAKE!Stop yelling in my ear! Yoongi!

Hehehe...atleast your awake!said yoongi grinning like he won an award or something."Yeahh..now get out of my room so i can get ready for school"."Bye Y/n!"said yoongi.

After i get ready,i went downstairs to be greeted by BTS..my brother and my cousin's group.Good Morning Y/n!said Jin.Yo! Y/n!!Good morning said Hoseok.'Hey cutie,good morning'.said Jimin my cousin."Ughhh jimin i said a million times not to call me 'cutie'.said y/n.Well you are a cutie tho..soo i dont mind- i cut him of with a headlock to choke him.

Soo..do you still want to call me cutie little boy.I whispered into his ear making him gulp in nervousness.Hehehe...*gulp*..noooo not anymore Y/n..sorry..said jimin.The other members laughed at Jimin and continiued greeting me.

After eating breakfast,me,Jimin,Jungkook,Taehyung go to school by my car.A lamborghini thoo...whoop whoop!!.They dont even knew i had a lambo..so their mouths are hanging open and their expressions are shocked.

OMG!! Y/N!!YOU HAVE A LAMBORGHINI!!.They said in unison..I cant help but laugh at their expression."Yep! I have been keeping this baby for a long time now..i want to ride it again..soo come on hop in!". I said getting into the car.

After a few minutes of driving we arrive at the school parking lot.When people pass by our car they gasp and shocked when they see me and BTS got out of my car.

A girl whispered to her friend,Oh my god..they are Bts and 'the' girl.OMO!..your right!What is 'the' girl doing with them!.The other girl said annoyingly.Oh you must be curious right about 'the'girl right?..well i am the school most coldest and violent girl in the school..and they called me 'The Ice Princess' because of my coldness.When i walk towards the school hallway,people make their way for me and Bts..but Bts is confused why are the people are making their way for Y/n and the girls do not dare to make any movement to the boys.

Ummm...Y/n??.asked Jungkook.Hmm?..what is it Jungkook?Y/n said.Why are the students here are not daring to come near us?said Jumgkook while the others nod in confusion.Oh..that...i will explain later at lunch.said y/n.  
------------------------------------------------------

Thats the end of chapter 1!So i hope you guys enjoyed reading although is so long😂..

-Nurin author-nim-