CHAPTER 8

After lunch(just to make a reminder Jimin is out of the hospital).

Y/N POV~

After the dance battle with Jungkook,we went to the kitchen and I cooked for them.They said my cooking is very good and I am happy for that.

"The results are in!".My team members said after discussing."WHO WON?!".Me and Jungkook shouted at the same time.We looked at each other and glared at each other with our foreheads touching."The winner isss.........-".*sneeze*.Suddenly someone sneezed and we look at him with a 'what-hell-man' look at him."S-sorry a-about that,j-just c-continiue with y-your thing".He said turning red due to embarassment.We laugh and he turned really red.After we all calmed down,"As I was saying,the winner is.......a tie".He said."A TIE?!". Me and Jungkook shouted again.We argued about who is more better and suddenly...."CAN YOU TWO SHITS STOP ARGUEING!".Yoongi oppa shouted at us.We shut up and pouted.

"Well...we had a great game huh? Its fun.I wish we can do more of this".I said while extending my hand so Jungkook can shake it."Yeah,that was really fun,noona! We can do this anytime!".We shaked hands and fist bumped.

Meanwhile at BigHit Ent

RAPMONSTER'S POV~

We are at Big Hit and we are waiting for Jungkook and Suga hyung to come.Suddenly the door bursted open reavealing a man in a hoodie and he said,"Well...what we have here,BTS isnt it?".

"What do you want?".I said.The man chuckled and pointed a gun at us and we are scared.The man stepped into the practice room and closed the door.

'This is not good at all,I am scared not doing anything but I am the leader of this group'.

Suddenly the door bursted open and revealed Y/n,Jungkook and Suga hyung."Put the gun down!".Y/n said also pointing a gun at the man.The man grabbed Jimin and pointed the gun at his head."Well..it would be sad to let this young man die.,isnt it?".I can see Y/n's...eyes turned...pitch black and some hint of red...?.I shook my head and looked at her for the second time.At this time,the man is about to shoot Jimin,but Y/n shot him in the head.

"Bullseye".Y/n said while smirking and put her gun down and walked to the man.She looked down at the man and suddenly...the man opened his eyes and punched Y/n causing her to hit the wall.She groaned and said,"A vampire huh?".She said while smirking and she changed her eyes to bloody red and fangs grow from her teeth and her hair is silver.

'Am i seeing things,right now?!'

Y/N'S POV~

I got punched and I hit the wall of the practice room and groaned.
I said to him,"A vampire huh?".while smirking and changed to my vampire demon form.The man charged at me and wanted to punch me but I was more faster and punched him square in the face.He fell on the ground with a bloody face."Too slow man,what are you a human or something? Or just a weakling?".I said just standing there waiting for him to fight me back.He sits up and grabbed a gun and pointed at me.

'That gun will not kill me at all.heeheh'.I thought while smirking."Come on shoot me! I am not afraid at all".I can see Bts and my brother are shocked and worried that I might get shot.I walked to the man and he shooted at my shoulder but I pulled out the bullet easily and he continiued to shoot me with his useless gun.I dodged every bullet he fired at me.

I teleported behind infront of him and grabbed his neck and lift him in the air making him choke.I pressed harder on his neck and dig my nails into his neck and he turned into ashes.I changed back to my human form and turned to Bangtan,they are frozen there with wide eyes and mouth.