To The Hospital!

Gumball's POV

(There's a lot of POV changes in this one, so sorry if you don't like that () but I hope you'll like the chapter anyway!)

The drive to the hospital was long so I looked behind me every now and then to make sure Chi Chi was okay. He was, but just slightly uncomfortable understandably. I watched him look out the window then at me. I looked away trying not to seem too stalker-ish to him. He looked kinda cute when he was confused... unfortunately, that isn't the first time I thought that he's cute, has it?

Anais looked over to Chi Chi, then at me. "Uh, sorry I'm a little confused. W-why is he here?" she tried to sound as polite as possible. "And why did you leave last night, Gumball?"

"Were just taking him to the hospital" mom responded.

"I left to make sure he was okay" I added looking proud of myself.

"I thought you hated him" she said.

I laughed a little, "I used to!"

They both smiled.

I still don't know why every time he smiles it makes me happy, and not just like regular happy, like really really happy. I mean, I guess it could be that I just like having a new friend or maybe I just like his personality or something, but I'm not sure if it's just that or something else.

I peered at his leg as if I didn't feel bad enough about it. All I really wanted to know was why his family started copying us and when they did!  But I probably wasn't gonna find that out too soon so I stayed quiet and kept thinking about him.

Anais's POV

I saw Gumball look at Chi Chi. I was easy to see that my brother didn't just come back here to see if he was okay, then leave as soon as he was. He had to have wanted something more, right? So there was probably something between them but I didn't know what exactly. The boys smiled and blushed at each other like they were in love or something, which is weird unless they are actually in love... nah. But I couldn't help but think about them as a couple or something. Gumball told me and Darwin he was gay a few months ago and ever since then we've been trying to set him up with literally any boy we see, so why not this boy too!? He already said that he didn't hate him anymore, which means that he likes him, which roughly translates to he loves him! What kind of person would I be if it DIDN'T set them up on a date!!! But since I have no idea how to make them love each other, there's nothing I can do about it yet!

Chi Chi's POV

Eventually we got to the hospital and Gumball helped me out the car. The four of us walked into it and waited while his mom tried to make an appointment with the receptionist. A part of me was thinking that Gumball was just being nice to me for revenge or something and his family was planning to murder me later, but another part of me wanted to stay with him- which was very confusing. I learned against him slightly while we sat down in the waiting room. Just enough so he would notice but not enough so anyone else would. He accepted my semi-subtle hint more as me just being injured and just needing something to lean on, which wasn't wrong but also pretty far from right. His sister seemed to notice us and she gave us a smile... we'll actually 'smile' sounds too sweet and innocent. She gave us more of a, uh pervy fangirl kind of smile if that makes since. She seemed to like the idea of us being so close and maybe encouraged it, but I definitely couldn't make a move right now, especially in front of all these people. However, I did want to make a move... and for some reason, I was okay with that. Even thought I've never liked a boy like this anytime in my life... I was okay liking this one.

(Quick question, who tops? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NO NOT LIKE THAT!!! But really who does? Tell mehhhh!!!! Anyway, thank you for reading! And shoutout to YxnoGasai for reading as well :3 K den, I'm out! Byeee!!!! ✌🏽)