Statue

Jungkook POV

I stare deeply into her eyes.

Weird.

There's something on my stomach. I'm confused of this weird thing that i'm feeling. This is unusual.

A hand suddenly wave on my face, disrupting me from my thoughts.

Sht...did she caught me staring? I mentally slapped myself from my stupidity.

"Hey MR! ARE. YOU. OKAY? Are you hurt? No bruises or anything? I really am sorry. Mian "

She spoke emphasizing every word.

I must've stared at her for too long since her dog is now beside her wiggling its tail while playing with my tennis ball.

"And please stop staring its quite rude to stare"

My mouth formed into an 'O'
I gulped and mentally slapped myself once again.

"I....i'm ...sorry"

I nervously said shuttered every word. Damn why am i nervous?

Realization struck me..she's the first girl I ever talk this close and the first one who made me feel unusual tingly thing.

Damn you jungkook, stop acting gay.

"oh no no stupid. I should be the one apologizing, are you okay? I checked your arm. doesnt seem like you're hurt. I'm really sorry, i couldnt control my dog i lose my grip on him while running carelessly. I'm sorry. Mian"

She stood up and bows apologetically.

Eh? she shouldnt act like this. I'm fine. I hurriedly stood up and bows 45 degrees. Isn't this some sort of a korean tradition? Does she know? Hm. I wonder.

"No.... its.. okay"

Damn you and your nervousness jungkook.

I chuckled nervously

"I'm not hurt at all." I showed her my arm. "See? No bruises or anything. I'm fine so no worries"

I nervously smiled at her. Hoping I don't creep the heck out of her.

"I'm glad" she spoke with a genuine smile.

I couldnt help but stare into her formed lips. My eyes suddenly found her hypnotizing gaze. I find myself lost in her eyes.

Irregularly, my breath hitched.

This girl.....is something....

There's something about her that I couldn't explain.

The moment she let off that smile,

I couldn't help but to catch my breath. She made me feel breathless, as corny as it sound.

I knew this stranger will drive me off the hook.

I knew this stranger will drive me crazy.

And I knew, this stranger will be the death of me.

When she let off that smile...

I found myself smiling as well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fetus koookie 😍😍