Part 5- The Grand Escape

The Grand Escape
____________

     Clinging onto Will, I start to shiver. I usually never get scared about these types of things, but it's just the fear of death that's running through my head. Its just the thought of death that just makes me start to worry about what will happen to me and other horrible terrors. The door opens and I hide my face into Will, I honestly can't look at the face of my soon to be killer. I hear Will gasp air, and I quickly look up at the mystery man. To my surprise the man is Marcus! A sigh of relief rolls over me, I know that Marcus is here to help, because he honestly cannot hurt a fly.

Will gets up, "Marcus! Who is attacking?" Will asks trying to act tuff, and that he's not scared out of his mind right now. My stomach grumbles at the thought of what's going on, I just want to hold onto Will and hear him whisper, if we get out of this you and me can actually have a chance, into my ear. That also seems to make me smile whenever we are in a somewhat of a dangerous predicament! Marcus growls with worriment, "I don't now man, my guess is that it is those dick-twits that left after we gave them shelter after last years storm..." Marcus sighs looking, safely, out of the once glass window. Will sits back down onto the ruff wooden floors, and looks over at me, "well fuck! We are actually gonna die!" Will laughs throwing his arms into the air. He is actually going insane! Just my luck!

I grab onto my head, all of the gun fire going on outside is making my head pound. "Guys....I-I don't feel well, l-li-like," I can't spit out the words! I don't know what's wrong with me, because I was just fine a minute ago. Will's face darkens with even more concern, as he scoots over to me. His sits in front of my face, and checks my head. I feel him check my stitches, but I feel him poke raw skin.

     I flinch in pain, and squeeze his arm, "o-ow!" I yell in his face. "Sorry..." Will mumbles, looking back at my head. Then, I hear Marcus say, "I fucking loving this woman," he chuckles faintly looking out the window. Marcus turns to us, "okay let's go love birds, and let's get outta here!" Marcus smirks, walking over to the door, "hope we don't die!" Will laughs awkwardly, helping me up from the ground and onto my feet. I chuckle shaking my head, "that's the spirit," I say softly, with my heart beating very fast. Marcus opens the door, and we walk behind him, as I look around this place I can see dead bodies that I have once know. Shivers go up my spine as I see the body of the woman that was in my room moments before this tragedy hit us.

I groan in pain, I'm trying to not let the pain get to me, but the pain is just unbearable! I grind my teeth, holding onto Will's wrist as we rush behind Marcus. The gun fire starts to slow down and we rush outside, but I have absolutely no idea where Marcus is dragging us. I only hope that he is leading us to safety. Soon, I start to hear the gun fire pick up again, and we all start to dash to safety. Until Marcus leads us to a van, and a blonde girl opens the back up for us to hop into the back.

     Once we were all in the van, the girl closes the back doors and another girl starts driving. I lean up against the side of the van, and look over at Will. I gasp far air, all that running and hoping I won't die shit, made me want to puke. Will chuckles softly after I gave him a wanting to die look. Marcus and the blonde girl gives each other a huge kiss, and to my actual surprise, the girl is pregnant. Of course knowing me, it's in my blood to make a snarky comment for the two love birds! "Had real fun, yeah...forgetting the most important thing to a safe cake is most definitely the protection! Heh, sorry I'm still a bit loopy, did I say I was loopy?" I joke with them. Man, I love saying dumb shit to people, it's my new hobby! The blonde laughs, and sits in front of me.

     "The names Dakota, and yes we did not bake the cake safely," Dakota smirks looking over at Marcus.

     Marcus shoots me a look, and then he looks down at Dakota, "heh, I guess so..." he says shyly, with a smile. Will chuckles looking over at me, "you are really out of it," he says shaking his head. Hitting Will upside the head, I giggle softly. I giggle like none of the things back at camp ever happened, it was like the worries just disappear out of my sight, and vanish in history.

     Suddenly, the girl that was driving hits on the brakes, "SHIT!" she screams. Everyone slides forward, then gets slammed back against the back doors. "Ah..." Will groans, sitting back up, "what did you do? Hit a fucking deer?!" Will snaps at the girl. The girl puts the van in park, and walks over to us.

     We all move out of her way, so she can get to Will, "oh god," Dakota grumbles looking back over at Marcus. Will looks up at the girl, and rolls his eyes. This looks like a teen and a mom that got into a fight. The girl grabs Will's shirt collar and pulls him up onto his feet, "you can bite my ass, shit head!" she yells throwing him out of her way to the back door. Marcus chuckles and pulls Will over to him, I watch them and it was funny watching Will's face change from all seriousness to all childish in just a split second.

     "It's all good kid, Villa is just on her period," Marcus chuckles, "or she has the hots for you," Marcus winks at will, and brushes off his shoulders. Will has a slight blush on his face.... Will has a slight blush on his face, pfft my ass. I roll my eyes, as Villa opens the back doors to the van, and runs outside. Marcus goes and follows her. I give Will a glance, and so does he. We both nod and run out with them, leaving Dakota in the back by her self. To my surprise there was a little girl, that's not much older than four, crying on the ground, this situation kind of is a bit unsettling to my stomach; who would leave a kid all by there lonesome? That's just asking for them to be killed, by total strangers. That sounds a bit wrong in my head, now that I think about it.

     "Are you okay dear?" Villa asks the girl kindly, getting down to her level. The little girl shakes her head.

     "N-no," she whines hugging Villa. Villa sighs, picking the girl up, "can you tell me your name, hun?" Villa asks sweetly. The little girl doesn't answer, "hey?...are you okay?" Villa asks in a very confused tone of voice.