Author's Note

"Why in the good name of God could he have left that band?" The tall girl says aloud. "Isn't that just a wonderful story idea?"

She opens her notebook and writes.

Hello, there! This is Lizbeth Jackson, though you can call me Liz or Lizzy and I'm here with a fanfiction.

Yeah, not very typical of me, but what can one do? Curiosity gets the better of even the best of us.

So, before you read the story, here's a few things I'd like to clarify:

1) This is a fanfiction. I cannot stress that enough.
2) This is in no way connected with the break up of the original line-up of Three Days Grace, but is merely speculation to form a cohesive plot.
3) The events in this story haven't taken place in real life (except Adam leaving the band)
4) I don't own anything in this story at all, except the plot.
5) I have no intentions of offending anyone with this work. If this is offending, please inform me.
6) There is swearing. Don't report me for that, because I warned you.

Now that's all cleared up, I'd like to thank you for reading this. Hope you enjoy it!

"Stupid fangirl tendencies." The girl mutters. "But he's just so hot, and nice, and charming and mysterious and-"

She groans.