three

It was the sound of groaning that made everyone turn around to face the basket case sat at the back.

Audrey furrowed her eyebrows and watched as she shuffled uncomfortably before letting out a huge burp.

Everyone stared at her in shock and Alicia pulled a disgusted face.

"I wasn't expecting that." Jonathan mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

She glared at Jonathan and tutted her head before letting out another burp. This time, it wasn't as loud.

Audrey shuffled back around in her seat until she was facing the front again. She rested her cheek in her hand and read the writing engraved on the desk.

"Hey," Jonathan whispered.
Audrey kept her eyes glued to the desk. She had to admit that a small part of her still found him attractive. She didn't want to fall into that trap again.

"Hey, Audrey? That's your name, right?" Jonathan questioned.
Audrey nodded.
"That's cool. I'm Jonathan."
"I know." Audrey replied. "You're in some of my classes."

"Oh, shit!" Matt cursed.
Everyone turned to him.
"What are we supposed to do if we have to take a piss?!"

Alicia rolled her eyes and turned her back on him.

"Well, I guess if you've gotta go, you've gotta go." Audrey said, sarcastically.

Matt nodded and unzipped his jeans. "Exactly!"

Audrey's eyes widened when she heard his jeans unzip. She spun around. "Oh my God, I was joking!"

"Don't even try it, man-" Joshua began.
"Don't talk! Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up!" Matt interrupted.

"Good, keep talking!" Alicia groaned.
"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor." Joshua threatened.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry." Matt replied, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"You've got to be kidding me." Audrey groaned.
She breathed out a sigh of relief when she heard him zip his jeans up again.

"Hey, why doesn't someone close that door so we can get the musician impregnated?" Matt said.

Audrey spun around and shot him a glare.
"Hey, man," Jonathan chuckled. "that's not funny."

"Okay, maybe the prom queen?" Matt smirked, earning a deathly glare from Alicia.

"Hey!" Joshua snapped.
"What?"
"If I lose my temper you're done for, man." Joshua threatened.
Matt scoffed.

Joshua leaned further towards Matt in his chair. "I'm being serious."
"Why don't you just shut up?" Alicia spoke up. "Nobody here's interested."

Audrey rolled her eyes and leaned over the desk. She rested her forehead on her arms and zoned out. She was gonna be stuck here for long time, and she didn't want to have to listen to everyone arguing the entire time. The least she could do was try to sleep.

Audrey began to wonder what Jonathan could have done to get in here. He was the only one she was curious about, if she was being honest.

Audrey let out a sigh. She could've been at her singing lesson right now. Instead she was stuck here for the whole day, with nothing to do.

Audrey's head snapped up when she heard Alicia and Joshua yell at Matt. She then heard Vernon shouting at them - telling them to shut up.

Matt ignored him and stood up. "What d'ya say we close that door?" He pointed at the door leading to Vernon's office. "We can't have any kind of party with Vernon snooping in every few seconds."