Shop 'till ya drop

OMG EVERYONE! 160 READS ON MY OTHER BOOK! IF YOU HAVE READ IT PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!! 160 READS!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

"Jt! Let's go!" I yelled at him.

"But which stomper should I get?!" He yelled. "It's really important!" I throw my head back in anger and growled.

"Why are you so hard when it comes to toys?!"

"Why are you so hard when it comes to books?!"

"Point taken." I said as we laughed. I grabbed a random toy, which happened to be a dog toy, and said, "Just get this."

Jt looked at me and said,"You know you supposed to use deodorant and not eat it right?" We both laughed so hard that we dropped to the ground with tears in our eye's.

"Kids!" Mimi yelled. I got up off the ground and held my hand out so Jt could take it. He grabbed it and pulled himself up.

"I'll just get this one." He said while grabing a white stomper with blue flames painted on the wheels. He handed the toy to Mimi and walked in line to Rick who was holding a couple of mini BMX bikes, a pack of walkie-talkies, and legos. When we got to the front of the line they added up all of toys and it was $54 and 56 cents. We got in the car, and headed to Barnes and Noble. When we got there I took of, and an hour and a half later came back and we added up the books, and it came out to $113 and 97 cents. We got into the car we bought a cookie and two drinks. On the way home I started to read Replica. When we got home, I went inside and jumped on the couch. A second later, Mimi came in with Jt's soccer gear.
"Your brother has a game!!" She yelled.
"Shoot!" I yelled "I'll go get him." I ran outside. I ran into Ricks workshop and grabbed Jt's arm.
"Soccer...Game...Now!" I said. The look on his face stood me that he too, forgot. I dragged him into the house and shoved him in a bathroom, and shoved his clothes into his hands. When he came out a couple of minutes later with his shirt on his bottoms and his shorts to on his heads.
"Really?!" I ask. I shoved him in the bathroom again and the next time he came out he was wearing his clothes right. I throw his shoes at him and grabbed his soccer bag. I stuffed food into a cooler and grabbed my embroidering kit and we jumped in the car. I was breathless by the time that we got to the game and by then the game had started. I grabbed the blanket out of the car and I laid it down on the grass. Mimi brought the cooler and Rick went to go talk to Jt's couch, who was my old couch and Jt started to do warm ups. Mimi grabbed a soda can out of the cooler and gave it to me. I started to read when Uncle David, whom I have not seen in over a year came over and surprised me.
"Uncle David!" I screamed as I gave him a big bear hug.
"Hey Ocean!" He said hugging me back.
"Jt's over there." Mimi said pointing to where Jt was warming up by doing jumping jacks, lunges, and high knees. Uncle David walked over to Jt and they started to talk, while I pulled out my book and some snacks.
"Alright! Let's go cupcakes! This game won't win by itself!"