Chapter 3 - The tragic coincidences

Ellie couldn't stop thinking about the wishing well and the wish she made. She thought ' I hope the lady is alright.'
She then went to see Emily. Emily told Ellie about what had happened to her today.
"Ellie today I got an A in all my subjects but guess what happened. Lilly the cleverest girl in the class fell down the stairs and broke her leg."
Ellie responded with
"I can't believe it a similar thing happened to me. I got a puppy but the owner of the puppy got ran over."
Emily said
"These must be tragic coincidences."
Then from a mile away...
"Emily and Ellie sup I got these new trainers but the most popular boy in our class had a stroke. Strange right."
Emily responded straight away "Very strange."
Then Abbie ( Emily ' s sister ) came rushing to them after school to explain to them what had happened to her.
"Guys I got this new pencil case but my best friend tripped over and hurt her leg souveirly."
Ellie couldn't stop thing about what was going on today.
Then waving hello Josh told them what had happened to him today.
"Hey guys today I got this new bike but the janitor had a serious heart attack."
Emily said " Guys I don't think these are just normal coincidences."
Ellie responded
"Then what could they possibly be."
E