Part one cuz I has nu ideas!

Killuas pov

It was mid December when gon invited me to his Christmas party that his aunt/mom was having and of course I said yes only because I was bored and I haven't seen gon in about 5 years so I hope he's doing well. I knocked on the door hopeing I wasn't late because I knew kurapika was here and he would have a cow if I was late, luckily I wasn't late!  Gon let me in and we started the party "okay so I have a lists of things we could do.....if you guys wanna do them that is" gon said with that cute little smile of his.....wait did I say cute?! Nah probably didn't hehe "sounds fun let's gon let's do it" I said and everyone agreed since no one could break the adorable guys heart.......wth! Why am I saying this.....then again I do have a small crush on gon "okay first on the list mito~San gave me is to play.....truth to dare ooo that sounds fun" gon said happily while picking kurapika to go first "alright.....leorio truth or dare?" Kurapika asked "dare! I'm not a scardy cat!" Yelled leorio with a smile which kurapika blushed slightly at (that's another story for later)  "okay I dare you to kiss the person in this room who you think is cute" said kurapika blushing even more "okay" said leorio walking to kurapika and kissing him full on the lips "l-leorio I thought that you liked girls" studdered kurapika blushing like a mad man but after a few more games leorio and kurapika had to leave but I didn't cuz I kinda live here now*cat face* "what do you wanna do now gon?" I asked sitting next to him "I actually have to tell you something" gon said with a blush "okay what is it" I asked as he faced me "i-i love you" gon said kissing me on the lips blushing "I love you too" I said when gon pulled away "that's good" said gon smirking which wasn't like him at all "gon why are you smirking" I asked blushing a bit but gon didn't answer all he did was pin me to his bed.

Sorry for the cliff hanger! ^_^