part two

Gon's pov

I pinned killua to my bed looking into his cute blue eyes (I'm pretty sure that there blue) and kissed him deeply "g-gon what are you doing" killua asked innocently I smiled "we're going to to have have fun" I said nibbling his neck making small moans come out of his mouth "hehe your adorable" I said sucking on his neck making louder moans coming from him "wait what about your aunt mito?" Killua asked blushing from under me "she's working longer today so we have the whole day to ourselves~" I whispered in his ear making him shiver from my breath while I took his shirt off to show his rock hard abs "hehe you must work out a lot huh killua~" I say licking killua's  abs slowly "mmm.....mmm" killua groaned leaning forwards and attacking my neck with love bites and hickeys "ah~ mmm" I moaned while killua flipped us over to were I was on bottom and he was on top "h-hi there" I studdered while killua put his hands my shirt and took it off showing my 12 pack which was nothing compared to killua but he said they were beautiful. Anyways killua took my shirt of and stared at my nipples drolling like he would when he saw chocolate so he "ate" my nipples like chocolate "ah~ k-killua ah~" I moaned has he sucked my nipples so hard they might have come off "you like that gon~" said killua smirking which I always thought was hot as hell "y-yes killua~" I moaned groping killia's ass which made him gasp and moan a little. "Ah~ gon" killua moaned taking my pants off and rubbing my member through my boxers "Ah~ f-fuck killua" I moaned cumming a bit in my boxers which will have mito~San asking what the hell happened "ah~ please killua" I moaned louder my hormones getting the best  from me. Then killua did something I did not expect he........

Sorry for the cliff hanger! ^_^