Chapter Three.

*Eren’s pov*

“Eren. Get up.” An all too familiar orders me.

“Mm.” I groan stretching on the cold stone.

“I want to see how good you attacking skill is.” I sit up to see Levi standing there with the door wide open. I quickly put my uniform on then following him out of the prison.

“Now, first thing I want you to do is to balance on the three Dimensional Maneuver Gear. Before you start telling me that you’ve already done this in your training, I want to see it for myself.” Levi explains.

“Ha, this will be easy.” I admit getting the equipment set up for me to complete the task.

“Oh and you must hold it for the whole day. Right up until four.” He adds on with a wicked smirk. God damn it.

The day went slow and I’m hungry as hell. I only have five more minutes before I can come down.

“I’m impressed Yeager.” Mike comments walking up beside Levi.

“You can come down now.” Levi speaks up. My body drops to the floor in relief.

“Come on. You can come and get something to eat.” Levi announces helping me up. I follow him to the kitchen where he gives me some food in a bowl. I stare at it a little bit before saying,

“I’m not hungry.” He looks at me confused but soon accepts it.

“Let’s get you back downstairs.” He sighs getting the keys out of his pocket. I didn’t hesitate the slightest. I just followed him down into the cell waiting for him to lock me in. But he didn’t...

“Levi-” I start but get cut off by his lips to mine. They immediately melted to mine as he kissed me. I could feel my arms slither around his neck as my heart beat increased. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I instantly accept, allowing his hot tongue to enter my mouth.

“Mmm.” A throaty moan escapes me. I could feel his arms squeezing me towards him. The two of us closing off any space there was left between us. I took this advantage to thrust my crotch into his. I hear him let out a whimper to pure delight. My body shifts forwards, causing Levi to walk back to the wall. I grab a hold of his skinny wrists, slamming them either side of his head. My lips disconnect from his swollen lips and make their way to his neck where I start sucking hard at his skin, biting down at his soft, tender skin.

“Eren...” He whispers, clenching his hands into a fist. I wanted his fingers to be one with mine. I release his skin from between my teeth just lightly licking to bruised spot. His hands start relaxing giving me to opportunity to entwine fingers with him. Our hands now connected, I start playing ruff again, biting down hard on his skin making him hiss.

“Eren.” He chokes out and I nibble up under his ear, before once again biting down hard followed by fierce sucking of the skin.

“Eren!” He yells pulling his body aside and away from the wall. Blushing, he looks down to our fingers still entwined before squeezing our hands together then letting go. He storms out of the cell, locking it behind him.

“We have training tomorrow. Get some rest.” He states before walking off. I bite down on my swollen lip, remembering how soft his skin was and how needy his body was. I wanted more from him...But there is always tomorrow.

“Oi. It’s time to get up.” I hear someone call. But it wasn’t Levi. I look up to Erwin standing by the open door. I do as I was instructed and get dressed before following him upstairs.