Chapter Four.

*Next morning* *Eren’s pov*

“Eren, it’s time for you to come up.” Erwin states opening my cell. My body is aching and I am in no mood to do anything today. But I have no choice. My throbbing feet make contact with the cemented ground. I drag my body towards the opening where I’m pushed by Erwin to walk up the stairs. Once I was in the main house area, I’m instructed to get a horse.

“Why?” I curiously ask.

“We’re going out in the open to investigate and maybe catch a titan so I can experiment with it!” Zoë answers my question. My stomach turns at the thought of having to capture a titan, yet I’m excited.

“Is everyone ready?” Levi asks riding up to us on his horse.

“Yep.” Every says but I stay quiet.

“Alright, let’s go.” He blankly orders leading the group. As soon as we were out in the open, I’m right on my toes. Who knows when I titan could jump out.

“Titan nine o’clock.”  Erwin yells as we all look in the direction of the Titan. This one wasn’t an overly big titan but it still could rip your head off without even trying.

“Okay, Eren and Zoë you go over there, Erwin come with me.” Levi orders. I look beside me to see Levi squeezing harder on his horses hair. His eyes glued to the open environment, trying their hardest not to make contact with mine.

“Eren follow me!” Zoe orders me as we slow down by the slightest. We’re the behind everyone which makes me feel uncomfortable. I’d rather be in front or even next to Levi…

“What’s the plan?” I ask Zoe over the loud gust of wind blowing beside my ears.

“We’re going to try and get it to follow us as far as we can so then we can tie it up and what not.” She tries to explain but it wasn’t overly detailed. As I look to my left, the titan is suddenly closer than before. If we don’t hurry up it’ll catch us.

“Turn!!” I hear Levi yell from all the way at the front. I watch as we change direction now making the titan directly behind us. I try my hardest to look behind me. It’s as if the titan has become further away. I kick my legs against the horse, causing it to go faster.  A sudden flash of darkness sparks in front of me triggering the horse to freak out.

“Ah!” I yell falling of the horse. My head banging against the ground as I black out.

*Levi’s pov*

“Eren!” I hear Zoe cry out. I look behind me to see Eren’s horse freaking out and his body lying on the floor lifelessly.

“Eren!” I yell pulling my horse around to ride back to him. As soon as I reach him, I jump off my horse, practically crawling over his body.

“Eren?! Eren are you alright?! Say something!” I felt like crying but I couldn’t. My hands patting his cheeks softly.

“Levi look out!” Petra warns. I look up, trying to see through the water that clouds my eyes. The titan closing in quickly. Screw him, screw this mission, and screw everyone. I stand to my feet quickly taking in my surroundings. Trees, trees and more trees. Perfect. I hook onto the trees flying towards the beast.

“Levi no!” I hear Zoe scream as I cut the titan’s neck. I swiftly land on the ground before hearing the loud bang of the titan falling.

“How could you Levi? We were going to take it back to experiment on!” Zoe complains.

“Quiet Zoe…” I was not in the mood to hear this. I look down to see Eren’s body limp on the floor.

“Erwin, round up Eren’s horse.” I order him as I pick Eren up. He may look real heavy but in all honesty, he’s really light. I could hold him forever if I really wanted to. I place him on the horse before I myself get onto the mount.

“It’s okay Eren…You’re safe now.” I whisper as we take off. When we finally enter inside of the gates, I am more than relieved. I race towards the base before carrying Eren inside. He’s still out cold. We finally reach the underground basement as I lay him down on the concrete bed. I would rather put him onto a real bed but we can’t risk it. As my fingers run over his head I notice a faint red mark on my fingers. Is he bleeding? I lift his body up so I could investigate his head. I sudden feel something grip onto my shirt. I look down to see Eren’s hand, curled up into a fist. I pull back to see his eyes still closed but slightly twitching.

“Levi…” his voice quiet but just loud enough for me to hear.

“Eren.” I breathe holding him closer than before.

“What happened? Why do I have a headache?” He whimpers like a child.

“You fell off your horse while we were out titan hunting.” I explain rubbing his back as I feel his grip tightening.

"Look Eren, I’m sorry about what I said to you yesterday…” I start.

“What did you say yesterday?” He looks up at me.

“You mean…You don’t remember?” I gulp. This could be my lucky break!

“No?” He looks so confused.

“I said nothing. Absolutely nothing.” I grin kissing him softly.

“Get some rest. You had a big fall.” I tell him as I stand.

“Alright…” His voice uncertain.

“I…l-love…Goodnight.” I choke on my own words.

“Night.” He replies bluntly. As I leave the cell I am more than happen with the turn out. He can’t remember the fight! Which means I have a second chance to make things right! Let’s just hope I don’t fuck this up. 

------------------------------

Hey guys!

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry I haven't updated in like a month!                          I haven't been bothered!

But now that I am having another Attack on Titan marathon I am feeling more inspired!

Sorry for the chapter not being overly long but I felt bad not updating and I had a feeling that if I didn't update now I would never get around to updating! So don't go anywhere! Please continue reading! I promise I'll try harder to get this story done and have more exciting scence! So yeah!

Don't forget to Vote,

Comment
And Fan! xoxo Thanks Babes <3