Imagine.. Falling For Shannon Leto *special*

"So I'm just standing there with this huge platter in my hands whilst this chef is trying to wrestle this crab out of the tank when it manages to catch his nose! I wish you had been there to see it!" 

You both erupted into laughter and didn't stop for a good few minutes. You had been face timing Shannon for over an hour just generally talking about your week and what you had been doing. Whilst you had been meeting friends and going to university, he had been playing on stage and watching crabs and humans fight. Your laugh was so loud your room mate Mel came over, looked at your phone and smiled. His laugh was so loud it attracted  the attention of Tomo and Jared.

"Still just friends are we Shannon?" Jared spoke as Shannon's face grew cold. Shannon angled his phone so that you could see Jared sat on the sofa with Emilia Clarke sat on his lap with his arms around her waist. They met at the SAG awards a few months ago and had recently gotten together. You had met her once in person and she was so lovely: you were so happy Jared had found someone like her. "Quit it!" Jared said as he pulled Emilia closer as to conceal both their faces as they both giggled together. 

Shannon shook his head. "You'd swear there were conjoined twins.. Eurgh!" He whispered as you both laughed a little. 

"Jared's right!" Tomo pushed his chair with wheels backwards so he was just visible in the top left side of your iPhone screen. 

"Will you shut it?" Shannon hissed very seriously which made Tomo, as always, laugh. 

"Only if I get to be best man!" Tomo said as he pushed himself back out the screen.

"And I get to be maid of honour!" Shouted Jared from the other side. You couldn't help but laugh at how they all were whilst Shannon took a bit of convincing. 

"I miss being with you guys a lot." You whisper, not wanting anymore taunting to come Shannon's way.

"I miss you more. Tomorrow morning we'll be waiting at the airport for you, right? And I'll be wanting the biggest hug in the world off of you, OK?" Shannon spoke, smiling.

"And more if you're offering!" Tomo shouts in again. 

"Oh, Shannon.. Oh.. Oh Shannon.. Yes!" Jared taunted from the other side of the room which made Tomo and Emilia erupt into fits of laughter. You tried your best not to laugh yourself but eventually you became a mess of restrained giggles. 

"Before this gets any worse - I'll see you tomorrow, shorty." Shannon said with a smile. 

"See you tomorrow, muscles." You replied.

For a while you did what you normally did at the end of a face time with Shannon. You'd both just sit there for a couple of seconds in silence just looking at each other. As if your minds spoke what your mouths did not. 

__________________________________________________

Your flight left at 2AM from London Heathrow Airport and you were to fly to LA for just over a week to spend sometime with Shannon and the others. You had been looking forward to this more than anything as you loved Los Angeles so much and you loved seeing them more. As your got into your seat for the 10 hour flight ahead of you, you reached into your pocket for your iPod. Shannon knew that you didn't like flying much so he'd always make a play list for you to listen to and filled it with songs you loved, he loved and you both loved. He'd always title the play list differently, too. 

'10 hours.. Then that hug.' It read. This filled you with butterflies. 

You never got to see the songs before you listened to them as Shannon made sure you didn't see them. You put the play list on shuffle and the first song that came on was one of both your favourites: A Daydream Away - All Time Low.