The Crazy Ones - Captain Boomerang

You were a prisoner at Belle Reve. A candidate for The Suicide Squad. Amanda Waller's own daughter. She had put you in Belle Reve, because you were different. But different's good. Right?

"Y/N!" The guard yelled. You looked up at him. "What do you want, Griggs?" You asked. The man they called Griggs, took out a gun. "I want you, to take this. You're going" he said, handing you the gun. You took it, placing it in your holster. Griggs opened the cell door, and you walked out. He took your hands behind your back, dragging you to the yard. You looked around, watching the other prisoners. Harley Quinn; The Crazy One. El Diablo; The Fireball. Killer Croc; The Reptilian. Slipknot; The Crawler. Deadshot; The Hitman. And Captain Boomerang; The Aussie.

You kept the pokerface, still looking at the other prisoners. But one of them, captured your attention. Captain Boomerang. And i looked like, you caught his attention as well. He couldn't stop staring at you. Rick Flag, the soldier, finally finished his 'pep talk' and he led you to a helicopter. The other prisoners entered the helicopter, but you, you hesitated. "What's up, doll? Can't handle the pressure?" Deadshot asked. You shot him a dead glare, and he shut up. You entered the helicopter, sitting next to Harley Quinn. "Hi, i'm Harley!" She said, wanting to shake your hand. Again, you hesitated. "You don't like me? Fine then" she mumbled, crossing her arms. Deadshot, touched your arm. "I feel like were gonna have a lot of fun together" he said, smiling. You just wanted to jump out of the helicopter, to run away. But you couldn't. Not with two people watching your every move. You landed on a road, full of crashed cars and damaged buildings. You took your gun. exiting the helicopter. Captain Boomerang walked up to your side. "The names Digger" he said. You looked at him, feeling something you had never felt before. "Y/N" you said. Digger looked up at the others. "She talks!" He yelled, and the rest of the squad clapped at his note. You squeezed the gun, almost pulling the trigger. Digger took your hand. "You can be my soulmate" he said, smiling at you. You smiled back, just a little. "And you can be my dead" you mumbled. Digger's laugh filled the street. He looked up at the sky, and yelled.

"You know what they say about the crazy ones!"

__________________________________________

Phew! Second imagine done! I wanna make another! And i know, this is shitty writing, but i'm in kind of a rush. You want a part two of this one? Message me if you do! Buh bye!