CHANGE THE WORLD!

This chapter aint about trailers. This time it's about history.

''How to make a trailer'' right now is my most famous book. That's why I decided to use all the audience to be heard. I want to change history. I want to change the world.

In schools we always talk about change. Yet, change is nowhere to be found where I live. I'm from Bulgaria and here everything is different than the Western countries. 

Our educational system is based on the communistic time. Here teachers always tell us how we should follow one lane, one final point of destination. It's like all of us children are in a straight line walking slowly towards THEIR ideal point - some old-fashioned ways of learning. Here our creativity and hard work aren't a priority. A priority is the fact that we are made to learn the same things over and over and again and again. We are told to trust only one source. We are told to not use the creativity and not share opinions. If you are against this educational system, you are the wrong one, not them. But teachers are not the people to blame. They are told through this system to follow it. 

I decided to go against this system. And what I got in return? I was told that I was wrong. I was told that my creativity is nothing. I was told I should go back in that line where our minds are being slowly cut off. 

Now you will ask me: ,,Weren't there more people to be with you?''

What's reality, would be my answer. Nobody was there to support me. Why? Because they are too scared to realize this fact. They are too scared to admit it. People are too scared to share their minds. To use their creativity towards good purposes. I wasn't alone when I got rejected for my creativity. I was with a ''friend'' of mine. This friend realized that the scandal was about to happen when I told a teacher that the educational system is all messed up and old and this time I'm right. She told me ''I will go leave those books in the classroom and come back''. She never came back. I was left alone, representing a whole creative community. Nobody supported me.

So I decided it's time to change everything. With this article I hope I have opened someone's eyes. 

Because this system sucks. You shouldn't be scared to share an opinion, be right, be creative and use technology. I was told also that Wikipedia ain't a source to be trusted when I was showing why I was right. 

Being put in a straight line walking like a penguin towards a black and white future of working and sleeping ain't my priority. It shouldn't be yours too.

Everybody can change the world, change the system. YOU can change this future. YOU make your life better, not them. YOU are YOU. Not THEY are YOU. YOU have an opinion also. 

CREATIVITY ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE ASHAMED OF. BEING CREATIVE AIN'T WRONG. BEING RIGHT AND SHARING YOUR OPINION IS NOT FORBIDDEN. BEING YOURSELF AND SHARING YOUR MIND TO THE WORLD IS RIGHT.