FAQ

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Many people - many questions. Most of the questions I've been asked most of the time are now answered through this FAQ in my HOW TO MAKE A TRAILER FOR WATTPAD (Wattpad Edition). So, let's answer.

1) How can I make my GIFs to play while doing the trailer through Windows LIVE Movie Maker?

Answer: I have never used Windows LIVE Movie Maker...

2) Can you make a trailer for me?

Answer: In the previous chapter I honestly wrote that I can't make anymore trailers because I don't have enough time. I am very sorry about that, but you know it is hard when you have to say no to someone seeking help. Actually, think about how I feel - if I always said yes, I would had to make around 100 trailers for everyone and 1/3 of the trailers sometimes aren't good enough. Selfish or not, I just can't do it anymore and if you still don't know how to make a trailer - read the book over and over or watch a Youtube video helping people like you.

3) Does Windows Movie Maker cost money?

Answer: Most of the time it comes to the Windows package you own, but if you don't have it still and torrenting is legal in your country, go to sites such as Piratebay, Torrentz, Zamunda.NET and etc. and just download the version you want. I recommend reading the details and information about what Windows Movie Maker you are using and downloading. For better platforms for movie makers, most of the time they cost a certain amount of money, but It's worth it.

4) Does it have viruses?

Answer: I don't think so. Still, depends how you are using your computer and does it have viruses, but I don't have any. Maybe you don't have too.

5) Do other programms about movie making are a good choice for making a trailer?

Answer: Yeah, I know about Sony Vegas (PRO) and iMovie. There are other softwares too, just use whatever you are okay with.

6) How do I save pictures and GIFs in my computer?

Answer: Just click with right mouse button the picture/GIF and then click ''Save Pictures As...''. Pick a folder, click okay and you're done!

Thanks for reading this FAQ and learned the answers to the most frequently asked questions which confuse people who want to make a trailer. I hope I helped with my answers. Any new questions I get, their answer will be posted here (if not written yet). If there isn't an answered question of yours, comment it and I will answer it in the comments and here! :)