Chapter 1: The Holiday Plan

At RA
"Class is over you may go home" Headmistress Cinderella said. Everyone start to pack up their bag. "Oh and one more thing students, happy holiday!" Cinderella said happily. They start to cheer and screaming, everyone is so happy until someone throws his books.

Outside the class
"So, what are we gonna do this holiday?" Astoria ask. "Another sleepover!" Rose said happily. "Again?" Travis ask. "Of course! And this holiday I have a good idea to make it more awesome and fun!" Rose said. "I'm tired of pink and girly stuff!" Travis groaned. "I want to do some boy stuff!" Travis continue. "That's why I'm planning another sleepover! I have a thousands of idea to make this sleepover festive!" Rose said. "But, I don't wa-" "So where do we going to sleep tonight?" Hawk ask while closing Travis's mouth. "I'm not gonna suggest my castle, last time we have a sleepover in my castle, it takes month to clean up the mess" Astoria folded her arm. "And please, don't vote Joy's castle, I don't want to sleep on a lily pad again, no offense" Astoria continue. "Not taken" Joy said. "How about my castle? Hawk offered. "Wait, my castle is on a renovation, nevermind how about you Travis?" "mmmmm" Travis said. "What do you say?" Hawk ask. Travis give Hawk a "let go of me" look. "Oh yeah forgot" Hawk let go of Travis. "My castle is having an anniversary of my lost sister, and Hawk, do you use a lotion? Cause my mouth smell like a lotion" Travis said. "I don't use any lotion" Hawk smell his hand. "You sure?" Travis smell Hawk's hand. "Hey back to the topic! So where are we gonna have the sleepover?" Astoria ask. "If we already have a sleepover in each of our castles, it means we have to find another place!" Joy said. "And where exactly is the place, Joy?" Astoria ask. "I, don't know," Joy grin. "I knew it," Astoria said. "Come on guys! Think!" Rose said, giving a spirit. The squad start to think, "I know! How about Earth?" Travis suggest. "Good idea! Let's go there!" Rose said. "I'm in!" Joy said. "We can have a sleepover at my house!" Rose said. "Wait, what? Guys, you're not serious right?" Astoria ask but no one listen. "And we can go to the amusement park!" Rose said. "And go to the art fairs!" Travis said. "GUYS!" Astoria scream. All the attention is on Astoria. "Are you sure we're going to go outside Regal Academy?" Astoria ask. "I'm actually fine" Travis said. "Not you or Rose, I'm asking Hawk and Joy! Are you sure about this? Do you really want to go?" Astoria ask. "It's the only opportunity to explore earth more! And we can do anything we want!" Joy said. "That's a good explanation" Astoria said. "And plus, you can study more about Earth" Hawk said. "Yeah, you're right! I'm in!" Astoria said. "Yeay! I'm soo gonna guarantee your happiness on Earth!" Rose hug Astoria really tight. "I can't breathe..." Astoria groan. "Wait what time is it?" Travis ask. "It's 4 p.m. why?" Hawk answer. "It's 4 p.m. already?! I have to go now! Uh, see you tomorrow guys!" Travis is running to the gate like a late white rabbit. "See you guys tomorrow!" Joy said. "You're leaving too?" Rose ask. "It's time for catching flies! Well it's sort of like a dinner" Joy said. "Byee" Joy wave her hand. "Me too... I have to pack some hair clips for my ivy hair... And hoods for hiding it" Astoria said stroking her hair. "See you tomorrow!" Astoria wave her hands. Since Astoria left, Rose want to leave too, then Hawk start going home.

On Earth
Travis's POV
"Travis, it's time" my mom said patting my shoulder. "Okay" I said. We (Travis's family) go upstairs to the balcony and release some balloons, after we released some balloons, we go downstairs. I miss my sister soo much, every year on this day, I always think about her... I hope with this balloons she will notice and go back home.

Somewhere else on Earth
Emily's POV
"Yes! The school is over!" I said excitedly. "What do you guys want to do today? Hangout at my house, go to our favorite café or chillin' in a mall?" Abigail asked. "Nah, I'm not in the mood for going anywhere" Austin said picking up his bag. "Me too" James said. "I'm in the mood for playing football" James continued, with his british accent. They start to think which football is it, "I mean soccer" James explained. "I can't, today I have to go straight home" I said. "Why???" Abigail ask. "Today is a special day for me and I don't want to ruin it.. " I said sadly. "Is it the day where your parents die?" Violet asked. "Yeah" I lied. "I'm so sorry for your lost" Violet said patting my shoulder. "Me too" Castylla said. "We all do" Bella said hugging me. "Thanks guys... You guys are the best friends ever" I said. Well actually this is the day where I separated by the Evil Fairy, who curse my grandpa and be my stepmother on Earth and it's also the day where my stepmom died, so it's a pretty tough day for me.

Note:

Hey I forgot to tell you guys, that James hair is NOT blonde, his hair colour is the same colour with her mom's hair colour (Wendy) and I use this version of Peter Pan movie not the cartoon ones:

But for Abigail's hair, I use this Peter Pan version:

And one more thing, I know I said in the comment in "Rose's old friends" I'll update after I got 50 readers, but I can't help it, so I decided to update