Chapter 6: Stay and Dinner

Narrator's PoV

Little did he knows, someone is watching at him. Slowly and quietly behind the bushes.

Beast's Castle

"Grandpa! We have visitor!" Travis said and it echoed.

"Travis? What are you doing..." Beast is yelling at Travis but it stopped when he saw Emily.

"....here?" he continues.

"Belle! I need you!" Beast called.

"Yes, beast? Oh my, she's here? She's here!!" Belle is squealing.

"Emily! I miss you so much! I thought granny lost you forever..." Belle hugged Emily.

"Y, yeah..." Emily answers.

30 minutes later...

"Goodbye granny! Goodbye grandpa!" Emily waved at them.

Travis's PoV

"Let's roll!" Emily hold my hand.

"Can you stop doing this?" I said irritated.

"What? You mean holding hands?" she said.

"Yes, it is. We look like a couple!" I complained.

"I thought you always have a trouble on getting a girl, so I help you!" she explained.

"I appreciate your help, but I already find the one..." I looked at the ground.

"Really? Who is it?" she asked happily.

"But, I'm not sure she likes me back..." I rubbed my arm.

"Why don't you ask her? I can't wait to see my sister in law!" she is super excited.

"Okay, let me try... But, how? This is a holiday, so she probably on a holiday. But what if she's not on a holiday?" I talked to myself.

"Oh! I got an idea. What's her hobby? If I were her, I'll do my favorite obsession for the rest of this summer." she asked.

"She likes sport, making calligraphy and more sports!" I answered.

"How about we go to the park? She sounds like a girl who love peace and quiet." she suggested.

"That sounds good..." we both go to the park.

Park

"Is that her?" Emily pointed at a blue haired girl in a pony tail sitting on a bench.

"Maybe?" I shrugged.

"Talk to her!" she whispered and pushed me to the girl.

Okay Travis, you got this. Just tapped on her shoulder and say hi. You got this. *walk closer* I recognize this smell, it's Ling Ling! No, what should I do... Why?? I'm too scared I can't even tap her shoulder.

*Tap*

"Um? Hello?" I said nervously.

She's not answering. Is she trying to avoid me?