Comfort From a Drummer

You nervously looked around. Nobody else was in your room, but yourself and Ringo. You gently slipped into the bed and grabbed your George plushie. You felt somewhat uncomfortable that where Ringo had slept was warm. He was all snuggled up, adorable as ever. You cradled your plush as you nabbed your blankets. Ringo sighed, and began to rest on his stomach. You felt like you were about to have an anxiety attack. How awkward could it be for you to be with someone you don't know in your bed, let alone having it be a member from a band? But at least you weren't naked, along with the drummer, who wasn't naked either.

You slowly moved your body on to your stomach too. No matter how snug you were in the blankets, you were still shivering. You were quite far apart from Ringo, and moving towards him would be even more awkward. Ringo was still awake, and stared at you while you were shaking, not only from fear, but from being cold. "Don't be scared, miss." He said. "I'll keep you warm." He edged closer to you and hugged you from behind. You almost screamed, but was unable to. You started to calm down, with his warmth soothing you. He wrapped his legs around your legs and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He stifled a laugh. "You seem very exhausted. Don't be so tense, just unwind and sleep..." His voice trailed off as he rested his head on your shoulder. You heaved a sigh of releif, and said, "Thank you, Ringo, for comforting me. It means a lot." Ringo smiled. "You're very welcome." He pecked you on the cheek and slowly lulled off to sleep. You stood there, shocked, but for only a split second. You became even more sleep deprived, until you shut your eyes, as you grasped your George plushie, along with Ringo giving you warmth.