New student

With the monsters free from the underground, Frisk and Flowey stayed with Toriel and Sans. They moved by a place called 'Fredbears family diner'. Toriel got a job as a teacher in a nearby school and Frisk decided to go to that school.
   Frisk sat down in his seat excited to see his mom.
   "Hello class, I'm Toriel. I will be your new teacher. We also have two new students. Why don't you two come up and introduce yourselves?"
   Frisk stood up and went to the front off the class "I'm Frisk! I'm so happy to be here"
   After Frisk was done another student in a black and white shirt went up to the front of the class "I-I'm Chris, I'm nothing special"
   Chris sat back at his desk and hugged a small plushie he had.

   At lunch, Frisk sat with a girl named Chloe. He noticed Chris sitting by himself so he invited him over. Chris walked over quietly and sat down.
   "Hello!" Frisk greeted.
   " H-hello..." Chris said softly
   "Hey there cry baby!" A teenager said to Chris, pulling him away from the table.
   "This is how it's gonna go! I'm going to pound the hell out of you and your not going to tell. Or else..." The teen smirked and balled up his fists.
   Frisk stood up and grabbed a stick from his bag."HEY! Leave him alone!" Frisk tell approaching the teen.
   "What are you going to do about it?"the teen asked.
   Frisk's clothes faded from blue and purple to green and yellow. His eyes went from brown to blood red and the stick in his hand turned into a knife.
   "Do you r-r-really want to find out?" Frisk said, stepping closer to the teen.
   The teen wimped out and dropped Chris and ran away. Frisk went back to normal and sat back down at his seat

         "Tomorrow is another day"

----------------------------------------------
A/N: well then....I'm gonna go do unimportant things. See you~