Play date

Frisk and Chris were hanging out together when they stopped at Fredbears family diner. The second they walked in they were grabbed and thrown into a dark room where the spare animatronic parts were. Terrence! Frisk thought in rage. Terrence was always bullying his little brother and it annoyed Frisk.
"Don't worry I'll get us out of here" Frisk said as Chris pounded on the door.
"But t-the door is locked from the outside" Chris stated.
Frisk pulled out his phone and dialed a number.
"Hey Sans, Terrence, Chris's older brother, locked us in the parts and services room at Fredbears. Do you think you can come get us?... Great! Thank you!" Frisk hung up the call and waited.
After about thirty minutes a familiar theme song (a/n: *cough* Megalovania *cough*) started playing on the other side of the door.
The door was opened and Frisk grabbed Chris and ran out to hug the lazy skeleton.
   "Oh, Frisk... my birthday is in four days an I-I was wondering I-if you would like t-to come. It's gonna take place here"
   "I would love too come!"

Four more days until the party
----------------------------------------------
A/N: yay! I have some free time so I did this. Thanks you Konsai for the vote and comment :)
Cya~