Oh What A Night

I was going to add all the boys reactions to Sang's pregnancy as an extra, but they just weren't talking to me. So instead we're heading straight to smutsville. 😉 hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 3 – Oh What a Night

Mr Blackbourne POV –

I am beyond furious. My darling girl is sitting on Mr Morgan's lap sobbing whilst my brothers are shouting accusations at each other.

With a roar of fury I am on my feet. Slapping my hands down on the table there is instant quiet. Going around the table I lock eyes with each of my brothers. My look screams for silence, compassion, understanding but most of all to support not only each other but first and foremost Miss Sorensen.

"Mr Taylor Junior your behaviour towards your brothers and our beloved is unacceptable. Given all of our past histories with our mothers and fathers, or lack there of, we are all concerned of the type of parental figure that we may be. We will all be doing hours in the morning, as Mr Morgan has pointed out, we have all been neglecting Miss Sorensen and our behaviours this evening, although forgivable, we have been less supportive and shown more denunciation.

Miss Sorensen, Sang, Darling. Would you like to tell us any and all details that you have regarding your pregnancy".

--------

Flash Back 6 weeks ago

Removing my glasses and placing them on my desk I sit back in my office chair and pinch the bridge of my nose to try and lessen the pounding behind my eyes. I have gone over and over this report but I just can't see a pattern to the data. I didn't want to take my current mission, I knew it would be a lengthy task but I wanted the extra favours. I really should call Mr Lee in to help me analyse the codes. I feel the air shift around me, someone is currently standing behind me. There are only two people that have the ability to sneak up so quietly and I doubt that Luke would be brave enough to enter my office without knocking first. That leaves only one person. Warm gentle hands caress over my shoulders and down onto my chest. I can't contain my shudder when her nails scrap across my nipples. Her breath tickles my ear,

"Owen, you have been shut away in here long enough tonight, you need to come to bed. I, need you to come to bed".

"Darling, it would be my pleasure to take you to bed, but I really need to finish up in here first".

"Oh no Mr Blackbourne, I can't allow that. You see I've been a naughty girl".

I feel myself being spun round and can't stop my mouth from gaping when I take in Sang's attire.

Her black buckle Mary Janes and over the knee white socks are bad enough. The plaid skirt is so short I could see the ruffle edges on her white cotton panties. Her hair was swinging sassily in pigtails, twirling one around her finger. Her other hand is propped on her cocked hip making her deliciously small round breasts stand out the most. Her shirt is a sheer white ensemble, knotted at the waist, unbuttoned to the top. Ripe raspberry nipples standing proud, just begging to get pinched. Oh Miss Sorenson, game on.

She struts her way over to me and nudges my knees apart so that she can stand between them. Her eyes are bright with lust and excitement and I barely notice when she places something on my desk behind her.

"You wanted to see me Mr Blackbourne". 

I can't contain my groan of approval as I place my hands on the backs of her knees and massage my way up her smooth silky thighs to the edge of her panties. I give her right butt cheek a firm swat, my darling wants to play tonight.

"Miss Sorenson it has been brought to my attention that you have been neglecting your studies. I believe that you have in fact been skipping your dance lessons. Is this true".

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Before I can reprimand her and take charge she sends me a sexy wink, spins on her heels and fusses with whatever she has on my desk. I can't help the millimetre smile when I hear Teachers Pet by Christy Carlson Romano begin to play on her phone;-

I want to be teacher's pet

I want to be greatest the latest

The feelings that I can get

Teacher's bride (ooh)

I want to be teacher's bride

I want to be greatest the latest

And I will never be on your side

I have a lot of stuff that you can

Teach me and one more school

At the start, I'm sure with a little

Homework, and I graduate to your

Heart, to your heart

Sang steps away from my desk and starts to sway her hips in time with the music.  Squatting  low over my lap she is grinding and swirling her hips over my straining erection. I undo my slacks, feeling immediate relief with the slide of my zipper. Firmly gripping my steel hard shaft,  keeping eye contact with Sang I  slowly begin to slide my hand up and down.

"Miss Sorenson do you know what an A will cost you, hmm".

"Oh Mr Blackbourne, I would do anything for an A".

She turns to straddle my lap, but now I'm in control.

"Turn around Miss Sorenson and lay yourself over my desk, arms out to the sides, and spread your legs, yes just like that". What a sight, Sang splayed across my desk, her plump derrière in the air begging for a good spanking.

I flip her little skirt over her backside and slowly drag her little white panties down to her knees.

She is so aroused her thighs are wet with it.  I can't help myself and drop to my knees to run my nose along her centre taking a deep breath in, god she smells delicious, I can't wait to taste her. Pressing open mouthed kisses over her I use my fingers to part her folds, flattening my tongue I languidly lick her up and down, teasing her with my tongue until she is squirming trying to get my tongue to stay on her clit . Her breathy moans and whimpered pleas are music to my ears.

Quickly sucking hard onto her pulsing bud I gently bite down and release it, soothing my tongue over the sharp sting.

"Oh my.....god. Owen I need... I'm going to....please!" I can no longer hold myself back. Standing swiftly I plunge myself inside her dripping opening. Fast and hard, slamming her into the desk. With a last conscious thought I slide my hand down between her legs to firmly rub her clit. With a shriek her muscles clamp down on my shaft like a vice and she's coming apart for me. With 3 final thrusts I bury my head in her neck and let go of the last shred of my infamous control.

End Flashback

I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a father. No, we, are going to be fathers. A family.

Family first.