2

Grayson's POV

"Yo, Ethan we have to go pick up mom from the airport."

"mmhm," he mumbled.

"ETHAN GET UP!!"

"Well soooorry. I didn't know I was allowed to be tired at 4 in the morning. Can you stop yelling!! I'm getting ready," he said back.

"Whatever I'll wait in the car."

----------
*at the airport*

"I forgot which gate she told me she was coming out of."

"Let's just wait at this one, we will find her," Ethan said.

I saw this girl who was sitting down by the gate talking on her phone, and she was gorgeous. I made sure I sat closer to her instead of Ethan. She seemed so out of it, because she wasn't even paying attention to the person on the phone with her.

It was so funny though because she was like falling asleep while talking to-

"MOM STOP YELLING INTO THE PHONE I CAN HEAR YOU!!"

-well i guess her mom hahaa. I want to go up to her, but I'm kind of intimidated now.

Literally two minutes later she ran over to someone she was waiting for. She looked so excited to see the other girl it was cute. NO ah man she saw me looking!! That's so embarrassing.

I looked over at Ethan and he was staring too. I swear he better not like her too. To snap him out of it I asked him where mom was.

"Dude, she's right there."

"Hey Mom!" we both greeted her. "Awh how are my boys? I missed you guys."

"We missed you too!" I said. "Let's go to baggage, because I want to go back to bed and sleep." Ethan said as he rushed us over to baggage claim.

As we waited for my mom's bag, I kept glancing over at the girl. I don't know if/when I should go talk to her.

*whispering*

"Ethan."

"What?" he answered.

"Do you see that girl right over there?"

"Yeah shes hot!"

"SHHH! Bro listen, what do I say to her?"

"Well go ask her if you can hang out sometime because you're desperate for a girl HAAHHAA"

"Great. Because of your dumbass being loud she's looking!"

"Stop being a pussy and go talk to her."

"Ugh fine."

----------

Amanda's POV

*whispering*

"Liz those guys over there are so cute. They've been here ever since I got here this morning."

"Yeah oh my god they are!" she said.

"The taller one keeps making eye contact with me too."

"Oooooh maybe someone has a crush on youuu."

"Shut up. I don't even know him, it's just a random gu-"

I was interrupted when I saw him standing in front of me.

"Hey," he said shyly.

"Hi..." I answered back super nervous.

----------

I hope you guys are liking it!! I know it's still slow and nothing is really happening, but trust me the story is going to start moving along.

Keep reading, I hope you enjoy!!
Thank you for picking this storyyy💗