3

Amanda's POV

"I was wondering if you would like to uh hang out sometime.." he asked.

I can't believe this.

"Yeah that would be great! I'm Amanda by the way."

"Okay Amanda, sounds good. Here's my number, call me whenever you wanna hang out. Oh by the way I'm Grayson."

"Okay I will, Grayson."

"Bye Amanda," he said with a cute little smile.

"Bye."

I watched him walk back to his his mom and they started to leave.

"AMANDA'S GOT A BOYFRIEEEND," Liz shouted.

"SHUT UP OH MY GOD."

Of course Grayson heard that-I even think people all the way from China heard it. He turned around and winked at me. Oh god that made my cheeks start to blush and don't even get me started on the amount of butterflies in my stomach right now.

----------

Grayson's POV

*at home*

"Gray if things don't work out with you and that girl I call dibs."

"Amanda's off limits bro."

"C'mon man."

"Nope I went up to her first, and I plan on actually making this go somewhere."

Ethan was just bothering me so I went to my room. He only thinks of himself when it comes to girls, he never lets me have a girl to myself. I'm not letting him have Amanda though. She's all for me. She is so beautiful. I hope things will work out with her, because I really like her.

----------

Amanda's POV

We pulled into the driveway and I was helping Liz bring her things in. I still had boxes and stuff to unpack myself, so we just sang and unpacked the whole morning.

I wasn't even by my phone until almost 2pm. I saw a few missed calls from my mom OH SHIT LIZ WAS SUPPOSE TO CALL HER! After I told Liz to call mom I saw the piece of paper with Grayson's number on it, so i decided to text him.

Me- hey Grayson it's Amanda
(he answered like right away I was surprised)

G- Hi Amanda! Did you make it home safe?

Me- Oh yeah we're fine thanks for asking:)

G- No problemm so what are you doing

Me- well i just finished unpacking

G- great so do you want to go do something?

Me-hmm like what??

G- that's for me to figure out:) so do you want to?

Me- sureeee i guess I have nothing better to do

G- YAY text me your address I'm coming now

----------

NOW I HAVE TO FIND AN OUTFIT AND GET READY NANSJSK
Okay Amanda don't panic you have time he will probably hit some traffic too. Can these butterflies go away ugh it's making me so anxious I can't even think.

----------

"AMANDAA."

"YEAH?"

"CUTE KID FROM THE AIRPORT IS HERE."

Is she serious?! This is so embarrasing!!

----------

I approached Grayson and my sister while Liz was walking passed me all excited. I was engolfed in a hug right away once I made eye contact with Grayson. HIS HUGS OMG😩 10/10
"Hahaha hey Grayson." I was smiling like a goof at this point...and so was he:)

"Hi Amanda, you ready?"

"Yeah! I'm excited to see where you're taking us."

"I'm not telling you, It's still a surprise."

"Ugh fineeee," I said dragging on the 'fine'.

----------

I have so many ideas of where to take this book omg

Just please stay patient!! I'm writing don't worry:)
❤❤❤❤❤❤