Off stage romance

Off Stage Romance

Ethan and his crush Tyler apply for a role in the school's play. But Ethan turns out to be the prince, his best friend Amy the princess and Tyler the bad guy.

Warnings: ...no trigger warnings. I know, I'm tired ok? Shush.

Here's some shit you might be triggered by: clichés, emoji's, school, human beings, social interaction, friends, the outside

Ethan read through his script. He softly mumbled his lines, closing his eyes to imagine the play.

"Your eyes are as beautiful as the sea, your hair so soft as a feather. The beauty of the earth is no match for yours, as you shine brighter as the sun." He walked forwards and kissed her hand. But it wasn't a her. He always imagined confessing his love to his crush, Tyler Scheid. The best thing was that in the script they kissed, the second lead role had to accept his confessing.

"I want to spend the rest of my days with you, my love. You're all my dreams fused in one body." They slowly walked towards each other and melted into a kiss.

"Ethan Nestor!" He quickly jumped up and left his script in the waiting room. "H-hi, I'm Ethan Nestor," he said with a wide smile. "Hi, Ethan. Tell us a little about yourself." "I-I like acting, singing and drawing. Sometimes I make music or write." "Thank you, please act out scene 21."

Ethan took a deep breath.

"Your eyes are as beautiful as the sea." He imagined Tyler standing before him, looking into his grey blue eyes. "Your hair is as soft as a feather," he said with all the emotion he could. He imagined his hands running through Tyler's curls. "I want to spend the rest of my days with you, my love. You're all my dreams fused in one body." He spoke with the most emotion and his eyes shined with determination. His heart was beating and adrenaline flooded through his veins. The dark-haired woman with glasses scribbled something on paper, right at the moment the two boys with fringes finished. The brown haired smiled. "Thank you. You'll hear it when you're chosen." He smiled and excited the room.

His heart skipped a beat when he bumped into a tall boy while exiting the room. Tyler smiled and pulled the fallen Ethan up. "Sorry about that." "N-no problem," Ethan stuttered with a red face, "G-good luck on your audition." Tyler smiled again, making Ethan's heart race. "Thank you. See you later." And with that, he entered the room.

Ethan fiddled with his thumbs, he had sent Tyler a message and was very nervous for his reaction. Would he think he's weird? Maybe Tyler would ignore him. He was even more nervous about that.

Ethan: Hey ^u^ how did your audition go?

Tyler actually responded surprisingly fast.

Tyler: Pretty good ☺ I don't think I'll get the main role though. Maybe one of the smaller ones, but they seemed pretty impressed. Didn't expect it to go that well!! What about yours? What role did you apply for?

Ethan: I think it went well :3 I'm not really experienced with romance roles, but I think they kind of liked it. I applied for the male romantic interest!

Tyler: Really? Haha, I hoped on the bad guy actually. I always like to play those roles. Did you know Amy is probably going to apply for female interest? Mark tried so hard to act so he could get your role :D

Ethan smiled. Mark was well-known for being head over heels for Amy. Ethan, who was good friends with Amy, knew she liked him too, but was too shy to admit it.