What can I get you?

What can I get you? 

The Christmas sweater Ethan made for his brother is wrong delivered and the most gorgeous man he has ever seen shows up at his sandwich bar.

Warnings: meh

Ethan started humming I wish you a merry Christmas as he held up the sweater. It was white with red letters, saying "This would be an ugly Christmas sweater but it's not ugly". He smiled – his brother surely would love it. He made it himself. People said that knitting was something for girls, but Ethan always said "And for boys, who like doing it."

Dear Mikey,

I made this sweater myself. I know how much you hate "ugly Christmas sweaters" so me being the good little brother I am I made you one.

But you'd better not call it ugly or I'll murder you.

Love, Ethan

He had worked on it for a few days. Just knitting in between work. He worked at a sandwich bar – it wasn't fancy, but it was something. Besides, he liked his job. He liked talking to people, meeting new people. There were always a few customers who kept coming back, like the nice red haired man and his girlfriend, but most of the time Ethan didn't know who the customers were. Not that he minded.

He put on his jacket and took the now packed in sweater. He put in his earphones, ready to go. "I would like to ship this," he said, holding up the package. The man nodded, grabbed the package. "Just sign this," he explained, handing Ethan the paper.

TO: MIKEY NESTOR

ADRESS: XXXXXXXX XX

He filled in the blank spaces and handed it to the man with a smile. "Thank you," he said and left the store.

Ethan smiled at the girl standing in front of the bar. "How can I help you?" The girl turned crimson. "Uh...a-a bologna sandwich please." He smiled again at her. "Sure thing." She handed him some money, he handed her the sandwich and she almost tripped over her own feet running out of the store. He shook his head, turning around to face his next customer.

"What can I get –" Suddenly he was stunned. The man was looking at the menu behind the bar. "Uhm," Ethan stuttered. What's wrong with me? I never stutter. "I'll take..." As if Ethan wasn't stunned enough by his blue eyes and brown curls. No, of course he had to have a fucking godlike voice to match his godlike face. "Uh, sorry that took long. I'll take a breakfast sandwich, and your number please."

Ethan was stunned. Normally, he would've just waved it off but there was something about this man. Quickly he returned to his shop-I-can-stand-flirting self. "Sorry, no numbers on the first day here." The man smirked. "Then I'll be sure to return here." Ethan smiled politely. "Please have a seat, the sandwiches are out of stock. We'll make one as quickly as possible."

"Breakfast sandwich!" he yelled through the store. The brown haired man stood up and Ethan saw how tall and well-built he was. He had a tightfitting business suit that left nothing to the imagination and Ethan wondered what someone like him would do in a simple sandwich bar as this one. He automatically swallowed before handing the sandwich. "That'll be 2 dollar, sir." The man handed him some money, turned around with a wink and disappeared before Ethan could even count the money. He had received way too much money, but also a note.

"$2 + $10 because you're a 10"

Ethan smiled and shook his head before turning to the next customer. "How can I help you?"