Chapter One

Lavender woke up as if it was an ordinary day. She knew that S.T.A.R. Labs particle collider was got turn on tonight, but she had to go to work. She was a detective in the Central City Police Department or C.C.P.D. for short. She knew the CSI, Berry Allen and his adopted father Joe West. She was friends with the whole family. A sudden thought came into her mind, she had to go to the West family house.

"Detective Lilac report to my office, now," Captain Sing yelled in the precinct. She quickly hurried to the captain's office. "Sir," Lavender said as she reported in. "As you know, the men that go by Leonard Snart and Mic Rory are thieving again. You, and detectives West and Thawne, will handle the apprehension of them. CSI Allen will also assist. Dismissed you three." "Wow, Sing must really want them," Eddie Thawne announced to the group. Lavender walked to the group, ready to do what was needed. "So where are we going boys?" "Lilac, we'll meet with you at Adam's and Oneals. That's where they last robbed a diamond exchange." "I'll meet you there Joe."

Lavender had her radio on to a random station. She heard gunshots near her and next thing she saw, her car was wrapped around a telephone pole.

To be continued...