The One Reason

"H-hi!" The familiar, honey-like voice trailed. Her black hair swaying as she moved, her pumps lifting her petite figure. The girl who once saw Bella with a still beating heart, the last one who did, smiled. Nerissa's eyes widened in shock, fully terrified by the girl she knew all to well. It was time for a new chapter in the story.

   "Bella... I n-need to be honest with you..." Nerissa spoke.

   "I... I knew this girl before I told you about the almost successful attack. She... She used to go to my school. Our school. The... The girl I used to call my own bestie. Her... The old 'It Girl' of school..." Nerissa trailed, leaving me to fill in the blanks.

   "Anyway, Bella, the reason I bit you was... You have a future any vampire would die 20 times for. You..." She trailed off, leaving Nerissa to say the rest of her story. Adradonna nodded at Nerissa, leaving her to speak.

    "She - She had the whole school under some sort of... Spell. Her beauty, voice, clothes, and eyes gave her basic human royalty. I - I... I was her best is who also got the star treatment. I... I finally wasn't alone. Then, one day, she just... Disappeared. I tried looking for her, and found nothing. That's why I was so shaken when she tried to attack me. I truly missed you, Adra," Nerissa used a cute nickname obviously built out of affection.

   "Adra. Sounds like a princesses name. I LOVE it, girl!" Bella beamed, feeling totally safe around her now. "Okay, now, finish what you were saying about my amazing future!" I said, clearly ecstatic. Adra giggled, making me feel like her true friend. I wondered if my giggle now sounded like honey as well.

   "Well, first, I have a gift for you..." She said, reaching into her designer purse. She pulled out a ribbioned box. She handed it to me.

   "Open it," she said, with the most care in her voice I've heard out of her yet. I opened it to find a gorgeous ruby heart necklace, laced with black designs around it. It almost looked purple. You could easily get lost in its gorgeous depths.

    "This is your coronation necklace," She spoke, her voice cracking the tiniest bit it could on the word 'coronation'. Bella's confused look made Adradonna explain.

   "You... Are a true Princess of the Night. And by that, I mean your the Vampire Princess, Bella. You are true royalty."

A/N Look, I am going through a lot right now. I'll probably be off of activity for about a month. I might work on my LoliRock book, however. I have family probs, school, and my friend is going through extreme trauma from bullies. I have to be there for them, and I need others to be there for me. I am not only a writer, but your friend. Please, please excuse my absence. It will be over in a while. I promise. I could NEVER leave you guys. Lots of love,

Sierra - A (I'm gonna go by 'A' from now on, cause him a die-hard PLL fan!)