Chapter one

Morgan wakes up to the sound of his vibrating phone. He groans answering the phone, "Who is this?" He asks.

He hears a familiar sigh, "Morgan its me Reid. My car broke down and I was wondering if you can pick me up at my apartment if thats ok."
Morgan quickly jumps out of bed and starts getting ready. "I'll be there in five minutes Pretty boy." He purrs hanging up the phone.

He loved driving Reid places, actually he just loved Reid in general. Everything about that boy was so lovable especially his smile. Everyone thinks Morgan is straight and a ladies man and he is. Reid is the only male to ever make him feel like he usually does with a woman.

'Alright let's do this.' Morgan thinks to himself walking outside and into his car to pick up his boy crush.

Five minutes later~~~

Morgan gets out of his car and walks over to Reid's apartment building. When he walks to his door he sees a teenage girl waiting there.

"Hello and who might you be?" He asks walking up to the girl.
She looks at him and shows him a piece of paper. "My neighbor helped me with my math homework and I still got them wrong." She groans.
"Um ok. You gonna tell me who you are?" He asks crossing his arms.
She tilts her head and half smiles holding out her hand, "Alisha. And yourself?"
He shakes her hand. "Derek Morgan."

There was an awkward silence between the two. Alisha kept trying to figure out where she has seen him before or has heard his name before.

"So boy genesis got a few math problems wrong?" Morgan asks surprisingly looking at the paper.
"I didn't get them wrong she just didn't copy them right." Reid says opening his door and walks towards Morgan.

The two jumped at Reid's presence, "Jesus Dr. Reid you are as quiet as a mouse." She says breathless.
"Haha sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you," Reid smiles and looks at Morgan, "I see you meet my partner Morgan."
Her eyes widen and she scans Morgan and a sly smirk grows on her face realizing who Derek was. "Dr. Reid I know you have work so when you are free can you please help me?"
"Yes of course." Reid smiles at her.
She then looks at Morgan and winks. "I have to go to school and I'm pretty sure you two are busy as well. Have a good day." She skips off.
After she leaves Morgan looks at Reid and raises his eyebrow. "So pretty boy have something to tell me?"
Reid rolls his eyes. "I'll tell you in the car even though it isn't your business."
They walk outside into Morgan's car and once again Morgan asks. "What's up with that girl?"
"She's a high school student. Sophomore. She asked me for help. That's it. End of discussion." Reid ends the conversation.

The rest of the car ride was silent which usually never happened so Morgan got concerned. When Reid was quiet there's was always bothering him and Morgan had to find out what it was.

"Pretty boy what's in the gigantic mind of yours?" Morgan asks addressing the elephant in the room.
"Just thinking. What do you the case is about?" Reid asks pulling down his sleeve.

The truth was that Reid started using dilaudid again to make him forget about his feelings for Morgan. Reid loved Morgan just his presence makes his heart skip a beat. But everyone knows that Morgan likes women not men and Reid is just having trouble accepting that.

"I don't know. JJ wouldn't share details over the phone but it's a case so we gotta go in and we're here." Morgan says parking the car.

In the BAU ~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning my chocolate thunder and my beautiful genesis." Garcia greets Morgan and Reid as they walk through the BAU doors.
A smirk grew on Morgan's face. "Hello baby g-wait who did you call beautiful?"
"Me, Morgan! I'm a beautiful genesis." Reid replied quickly then runs away to the coffee maker before he had anything else to saw.

As Reid walked away Morgan couldn't help himself but caught himself staring at Reid's ass.

"I wish you'd look at my ass like. So gonna tell him anytime soon?~" The blonde purrs into Morgan's ear.
"Alright baby girl hold your horses I'm working on it. Now let's go Hotch is probably waiting." Morgan says walking with her to the briefing room.

Hotch looks at Garcia and Morgan walk in and takes a deep breathe. "Now that the whole team is here we can start." Hotch says cueing JJ to start briefing the team about the case.

After the case is done and on the jet going home~~

"Um Reid wake up. Your phone is ringing." Emily says shaking Reid and handing him his phone.
"Oh thank you." He thanks her taking the phone. "Hello, Dr. Reid?" A familiar female voice says through the phone.

The team looks at Reid with surprised looks getting the wrong idea. Reid looks at them with a confused look before answering the person on the phone.

"Oh hey Alisha. What's wrong did something happen?" He asks concerned because the only reason why she would call if something bad has happened.
"Oh jeez now I feel bad for calling. I'm sorry if I scared you but special friend today said you were boy genesis so..." she trails off.
He sighs with relief. "Go on tell me the book you're reading. And you promised not to mention that."
"How did you know I was reading a book? Woah you are so cool." She says in awe causing Reid to chuckle.
'Who is she?' Emily mouths to Reid. He puts his hand over the speaker.
'My teenage neighbor Alisha.' He mouths back to her moving to a more quiet place on the jet.
"Who is he talking to Prentiss?" Morgan asks.
"Oh just his neighbor." Emily assures him.
"Oh that girl. She's a teen that goes to Reid for help with school stuff." Morgan says quietly to himself.
"Hey Morgan. If I didn't know any better." She went on.
A blush formed on Morgan's face. "Don't go there Prentiss."
"Fine I won't." She teases.
"Yes. Your welcome Alisha." Reid says before hanging up.
"What did your little 'girlfriend' need?" JJ jokes.
"First off she isn't my girlfriend. She just need some facts about the goddesses Aphrodite for her project." Reid replied sitting across from Morgan.
"Of course she asks you. I bet she has a crush on you." Emily says looking at Morgan for his response.
"I don't like this conversation." Morgan says putting on his headphones acting like an upset child.

JJ and Emily laugh and Reid just sits there confused to why Morgan was acting like this.

At the BAU office~~~~~

"Hey Morgan do me a favor?" Reid asks walking to his desk.
"Yeah sure Reid anything." He replies finishing up a file.
"Can I have a ride?" Reid asks scratching the back of his neck.
Morgan smiles widely. "Yeah sure of course!"
"Thanks." Reid replies collecting his belongs.

In the car~~~~

"So pretty boy. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight." Morgan asks getting nervous.
Reid look surprisingly at Morgan. "Yeah sure! I have some left over Indian food at my apartment." He answers in an excited tone.
Morgan smiles messing up Reid's hair. "Sounds like a plan.

I hope you all liked it! This is my first Moreid fanfic! #Moreidforlife 💜💜