Chapter three

At the BAU~~

"I need coffee." Reid groans walking inside the building and heading straight for the coffee maker.

Morgan smiles at Reid, "I always find you doing this. Just tell him already or I will." Garcia says playfully.
Morgan jumps at her presence chuckling. "Alright Garcia I will. After we are done with the case."
Garcia kisses his cheek. "Thank you chocolate now. Now if you'll excuse me," she giggles, "Boy wonder!" She runs over to Reid.

Morgan tilted his head but shrugged and walked into the briefing room. JJ, Emily, Hotch and Rossi were already there, all that was missing was Reid and Garcia.

"Where are Reid and Penelope?" Hotch asks.
Rossi shrugs. "I'm sure they'll be here soon."
"We're here!" Garcia shouts dragging Reid into the room.
"Where have you two been?" Emily smirks and JJ winks.
"Oh I'll tell you later." Garcia whispers to Emily and JJ.
"Garcia..." Rossi says pointing to impatient Hotch.
"S-sorry sir. Ok let's begin." Garcia says pulling up a picture of the last victim.

"Haley Smith's throat was ripped. She was a sophomore at the public high school." Garcia informs the team.
"Ok. Morgan and Prentiss will go to the crime scene. JJ and I will go to the station and start setting up. Reid and Rossi go to the high school and start asking questions. Now let's get started." Hotch says as everyone stands up from the table.

Morgan felt a little annoyed that he and Reid weren't together but had to live with it. Emily smirks at Morgan as they walk into the elevator, he rolls his eyes at her.

"Prentiss. Don't start." He says.
"Oh come on big guy!" She teases.

Reid watches the elevator doors close watching his crush go away. Rossi puts his hand on the young doctor's shoulder giving him a warm smiling.

"You'll get him. Just be patient." Rossi chuckles.
Reid blushes madly looking at Rossi. "W-what are you talking about?"

Rossi laughs patting Reid's back and walks into the elevator with him.

At the crime scene

"Ok. So how did Haley even get in here?" Prentiss asks looking around the small apartment.
"Well Alisha couldn't have let her in because she wasn't here." Morgan answers.
"You know the girl?" Prentiss giggles.
"Only because when I was picking up Reid I meet her. She's pretty cute." Morgan smiles looking around.
"Hmm I'm gonna talk to you about that later. But I have a feeling we should talk to Alisha to find out why Haley was there." Prentiss says calling Rossi.

"Hello?" Rossi answers.
"Yeah Rossi we need to talk to Alisha." Prentiss says.
"Alisha?" Rossi repeats in question
"Alisha? What does she have to do with this?" Prentiss hears worried Reid in the background.
"Reid hush." Rossi demands.
Prentiss laughs, "tell him not to worry please. We just have to find out why Haley was here."
"Will do." Rossi says hanging up the phone.

Morgan gives Prentiss a look, "Well?"
"They're asking her." She replies.

At the high school

Reid and Rossi enter the high school. "Let's find the principal and inform him about what's going on." They walk into the principal's office, the principal Mr. White stood up and walked towards them.

"Good morning I am principal White. What can I do to help?" He asks.
Rossi looks at Reid. "I am agent Rossi and this is Dr. Reid." Reid waves.
"We need to talk to a student. Is Alisha in school today?" Reid asks.
The principal nods his head and walks to the microphone. "Alisha Diez please come to the principal's office thank you."